Status
Not open for further replies.
No he wouldn't: first, because his video isn't monetized due to a lot of copyright materials that he uses in the video; and second, because one piece fans don't like criticism towards one peace, they simply don't watch it. Right now there are a ton shit of people proudly saying that they disliked his video without even watching it.
In rhe beginning it says that the video is not monetized
If he did monetize, it would make a lot money. Already got 12,000 views in 24 hours?

G

Gorosei Informer

Maybe the chapters a stinkeroo
I think chapters after breaks tend to be if I remember right? Thats definitely a possibility unfortunately. Bango did say Sanji fans should avoid this chapter too?
Post automatically merged:

They started watching that video, we need to wait 6 hours.

:crazwhat:
DAMNIT DRIZZT! NOW YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!

:saden::luchosop::jinbewat::sanjimeh:

Then you know how the rest of us feel when we say anything negative about Oda or OP. I can't speak on behalf of Seth nor judge them, especially as I didn't see your conversation with them, but I find it hard to sympathise considering this is how we treated by most of the community and I find it very ironic and karmic.

This is the only place I've found literally that I can still openly criticise OP and Oda and not get buried by hate ironically, to not get hounded by loads of people ganging up on me and thus mobbed.
Admitting you're uncomfortable with debate and want an echo chamber is actually very brave

Status
Not open for further replies.