Status
Not open for further replies.
sry but it's true, the fight is a joke literally a gag fight, the first 5 kicks sanji threw hit queen because he was distracted with something else, the fight is static with no choreography,pre-TS sanji would use these spinning kicks that were cool but now he's being stuck in place in a gag snake moment.
Then queen shoots himself to free sanji from it, and now sanji runs away.
There's nothing to like in this fight.
yes I see your point

Oda's literally overdoing with the Sanji pity party. It is not interesting anymore. Like we already went through that shit in WCI. Good way to trash Sanji's character further.
Yeah I thought the same but held my tongue, if the Sanji fans like it, then hey, but imo Zou, Whole Cake Island, Wano, that's hundreds of chapters and years of Sanji's entire focus being about his feelings with Vinsmoke and being down and out.

I was reading a fan fiction on reddit yesterday that got thousands of upvotes about Zoro save Sanji and wake Sanji out of his sadness and fear about his emotions, and I was just thinking, that happened in WCI, Luffy punched Sanji and gave him a pep talk to get him out of his sad sulk.

It’s also hundreds of chapters of Sanji’s plot and everything of him being about Vinsmoke in general and Germa/Judge.

It get’s to a point, if I think of the word Sanji, the next thought is Germa/Judge/Science. Now Queen is calling Sanji Judges Son, and it feels like this fight focus is Queen and Judge, like Queen vs Judge’s expiriment.

Makes me half scared for the Shimotsuki plot unravel.

Status
Not open for further replies.