Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I thought the same but held my tongue, if the Sanji fans like it, then hey, but imo Zou, Whole Cake Island, Wano, that's hundreds of chapters and years of Sanji's entire focus being about his feelings with Vinsmoke and being down and out.

I was reading a fan fiction on reddit yesterday that got thousands of upvotes about Zoro save Sanji and wake Sanji out of his sadness and fear about his emotions, and I was just thinking, that happened in WCI, Luffy punched Sanji and gave him a pep talk to get him out of his sad sulk.

It’s also hundreds of chapters of Sanji’s plot and everything of him being about Vinsmoke in general and Germa/Judge.

It get’s to a point, if I think of the word Sanji, the next thought is Germa/Judge/Science. Now Queen is calling Sanji Judges Son, and it feels like this fight focus is Queen and Judge, like Queen vs Judge’s expiriment.

Makes me half scared for the Shimotsuki plot unravel.
Oda is just being consistent with Sanji, thats actually good writing, Zoro being a Shimotsuki doesn't need to follow the same route, things started much different with Sanji and him being a Vinsmoke.

This whole plot started with Zeff being threatned to get his head cut off, it is like a complete burden for Sanji that he needs to overcome some things in order to grow stronger, as a character and as a combatant

Status
Not open for further replies.