Status
Not open for further replies.
Doflamingo used barrier haki while Vergo tanked it like a hard motherfucker

Sanji with diable jambe is already bordering on if not being in the G3 range already just in terms of Attack Power, disregarding the fire daamge

We just need to compare the damage output from Sanji's DJ to that of Luffy's Grizzly Magnum that was at full power where two enraged DJ hits make this impact on the wall made of solid steel

Grizzly Magnum slammed Caesar into the wall where the crack propogation that I have highlighted means it was not an immediate but a stepwise fracturing process of the wall. Even the sfx signifies a deepening crack growth, meaning it did take some time for Luffy to push thorugh this wall. (blame it on whatever, the shinouki gas)

as seen here Caesar flew though an air chute, the wall was not even that thick and it would've been of a similar constitution to that of the wall Sanji kicked Vergo into.
Note, in the official Viz translation it says steel and not iron

Sanji with the impact of his DJ kicks never pushed Vergo into the wall like Luffy did Caesar, but it was just the momentum imparted onto Vergo that broke through the wall. That's the difference and scary implication for how powerful Sanji with DIable Jambe is. I would say its G3 power
Ur impressive critical mindsets:catsweat:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I am just to remind everybody here that Sanji's leg is so fucking hard that it fractured Luffy's rubber head, broke Oven's collarbone (most durable Big Mom pirate ouside of BM herself). Sanji is a fucking hard motherfucker that will fuck up King with his hardened shin

Vergo didn't even use haki, he used his right ankle :christnally::christman::risicheck::risitasad:
Its for a reason the say : If its one on one allways bet on Vergo :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.