Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think 999 also links to chapter 1000 title, "The sake i brewed to drink with you (999), Strawhat Luffy (1000)", maybe a trying to connect Ace and Luffy drinking together if Ace was alive?
The person that brewed the sake was Yamato as far as I'm aware.

Coincidence, not linked with 1000
The colour pages of chapters 999 and 1000 combined to form a single image:

Given that the colour pages are linked, I can see the chapter titles being linked as well.

Dunno, the way Ace mentions Luffy in this chapter seems very especific, like a "prophecy" being fulfilled with 3 characters that have/will have connections with each other in the same place
I think it might be Yamato saying: "the sake I brew to drink with you Strawhat Luffy".

Last edited:
Spoilers 1015:

Chapter title: Performance floor

-Chopper struggles against queen and perospero, chopper falls on his knee from the exhaustion
-Both queen and perospero are about to hit, when they get attacked and stopped by kawamatsu and izo. They are with zoro and sanji.
-Queen looks at the attackers. He belittles jack for failing to kill all the scabbards back at the storeroom. Marco is relieved to see izo back.
-Sanji calls chopper and asks chopper to treat zoro.
-Queen notices sanji is amongst them. Queen remarks that the judge's son is also here.
-Sanji gets agitated upon hearing that. He tells queen to never call him that. Sanji puts on the raid suit and kicks queen
-Sanji's legs crack
-Queen mocks sanji, saying that he would have to try harder than that if he wants to hurt him
-Queen opens his mouths and fires the machine gun bullets, but izo shoots bullets to deflect it
-Perospero says izo is troublesome. He then creates several clones made of candies, each with their own bow. The clones then shoot arrows towards the group.
-Sanji tries to block the arrows from the clones using his raid suit cape, but the arrows breaks through the cape and wounds sanji. Sanji is surprised.
-Perospero makes a remark on sanji's RS technology and tells sanji that although the arrows are not as strong as the candy bullets, it still can easily hurt armored soldiers
-Izo and kawamatsu face against queen, while sanji faces against perospero

end, no break

Status
Not open for further replies.