Status
Not open for further replies.
I google image reversed searcher this

I know what you googled and i get the hint
The hint is the Sargasso sea. Point is, how does it connect to OP?
  • The sea is known for its calm waters I read somewhere so maybe it refers to the calm belt and thus, the arrival of sea kings.
  • The sea falls in the famous Bermuda triangle which is directly referenced by the Florian triangle near Thriller bark, a mystery in OP.
  • The sea is known for its eels so it could be the reference to Yamato's devil fruit, a mythical eel(?)
  • The sea is majorly known for its seaweed so that could be a reference to Yamato's DF, the Seaweed Zoan (best possibility)
  • Sargasso could also be related to someone's attack. (worst possibility)

• The sea is known for its calm waters I read somewhere so maybe it refers to the calm belt and thus, the arrival sea kings.
  • The sea falls in the famous Bermuda triangle which is directly referenced by the Florian triangle near Thriller bark, a mystery in OP.
  • The sea is known for its eels so it could be the reference to Yamato's devil fruit, a mythical eel(?)
  • The sea is also majorly known for its seaweed so that could be a reference to Yamato's DF, the Seaweed Zoan (best possibility)
Kaido bout to pack Yamato up

• The sea is known for its calm waters I read somewhere so maybe it refers to the calm belt and thus, the arrival of sea kings.
  • The sea is also majorly known for its seaweed so that could be a reference to Yamato's DF, the Seaweed Zoan (best possibility)
hint is all blue. Where all oceans converge

• The sea is majorly known for its seaweed so that could be a reference to Yamato's DF, the Seaweed Zoan (best possibility)
The hint is about eels

Status
Not open for further replies.