Status
Not open for further replies.
The momo doubters are finna be shook lol
Oda has continuously showed this kid diligently training his sword skills since this arc started. Not to mention he's Oden's son and Oden was a physical monstrosity akin to Linlin, so Adult Momo will be very strong in all likelihood.
This is basically Gon 2.0 and if y'all read hunter x hunter y'all know how insane Adult Gon was:steef:
Like Gon, Momo has potentially and he's also diligent with his training so personally I'm hype:finally:
LMFAOO I’m done Oda really pulling this bs with momo
Does anyone here actuallly like Momonosuke?

H

humanbeing

In the previous chapter, Sanji hyped Franky then we got Franky vs Sasaki. In this chapter, Robin hyped Sanji so we will definitely get a Sanji vs Queen chapter.

BM, Sasaki, WW and the other F6 will not be defeated until Luffy and Zoro reaches Kaido and start to fight him.
every time we change to a fight only if the other fight seems to be finished Robin didn't knocked BM down yet. if you look after paterns then this is a pattern as well. and Zoro will fight King maybe he will help later against Kaido but he needs his own fight. we know that Luffy is th one who will defeat Kaido and Zoro needs his own fight as well.

The momo doubters are finna be shook lol
Oda has continuously showed this kid diligently training his sword skills since this arc started. Not to mention he's Oden's son and Oden was a physical monstrosity akin to Linlin, so Adult Momo will be very strong in all likelihood.
This is basically Gon 2.0 and if y'all read hunter x hunter y'all know how insane Adult Gon was:steef:
Like Gon, Momo has potentially and he's also diligent with his training so personally I'm hype:finally:
Zoro isn't called the Grandmaster for no reason. He's a great teacher.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.