Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt trolling, current sanji is far above vergo. What I mean is his dna awakening should increase the strengh in his leg.
The fact you brought that up is a troll in itself. ''i don't want to have a my leg hurt episode again'' - that was back in PH. Zoro fainted in this arc twice, yet nobody says Zoro needs to get mroe durable to stop fainting that often.

When? You mean that one time when he had food poisoning and was fighting two opponents at once?
Oh you mean the food poisoning that gives everybody only diarrhea, that all of a sudden kicked in right when he got stabbed - even tho Zoro never showed any sign of being ''poisoned'' before - and faints because of that and not the wound? Yeah i am talking about that one.
Does it make a difference if the fox interfered twice? Zoro stil got one shoted.
Post automatically merged:

When was the second time again??
Kaidou chan

The fact you brought that up is a troll in itself. ''i don't want to have a my leg hurt episode again'' - that was back in PH. Zoro fainted in this arc twice, yet nobody says Zoro needs to get mroe durable to stop fainting that often.
again Im not downplaying Sanji, actualy Im very exigent of him and I think him breaking his leg against an opponent is very bad. I hope via this dna stuff oda make him strong enough for his body to resist anything. Anyway you dont need to believe, and this is not a comparaison with zoro.

Oh you mean the food poisoning that gives everybody only diarrhea, that all of a sudden kicked in right when he got stabbed - even tho Zoro never showed any sign of being ''poisoned'' before - and faints because of that and not the wound? Yeah i am talking about that one.
Does it make a difference if the fox interfered twice? Zoro stil got one shoted.

Kaidou chan
Zoro got no diarrhea. He ate all that poisoned food and was weakened therefore. I'd say the poison+damage accumulated and eventually made him faint.
So what?

After tanking all this shit and scarring Kaido. You picked out these 2 instances of Zoro fAiNtInG just to make him look bad. There's hardly anything else you could bring up after all.

Zoro got no diarrhea. He ate all that poisoned food and was weakened therefore. I'd say the poison+damage accumulated and eventually made him faint.
So what?
Yes. Normaly people get diarrhea from it - so it's not a dangerous poison. But Zoro appereantly faints from that.
After tanking all this shit and scarring Kaido. You picked out these 2 instances of Zoro fAiNtInG just to make him look bad. There's hardly anything else you could bring up after all.
No, not really. He brought up Sanji getting his leg cracked and because of that he wants his leg to be much stronger - like it happens every time or something.
I answered with why nobody is saying Zoro's body needs to get more stronger when 1 stab is enough to knock him out?
Sanji's leg cracked back in PH which is 5 arcs back, yet people stil bring it up, but Zoro fainted this arc, yet nobody says anything.

Yes. Normaly people get diarrhea from it - so it's not a dangerous poison. But Zoro appereantly faints from that.

No, not really. He brought up Sanji getting his leg cracked and because of that he wants his leg to be much stronger - like it happens every time or something.
I answered with why nobody is saying Zoro's body needs to get more stronger when 1 stab is enough to knock him out?
Sanji's leg cracked back in PH which is 5 arcs back, yet people stil bring it up, but Zoro fainted this arc, yet nobody says anything.
When Sanji gets a stomach noises panel he will also get a free pass, until then he shall be mocked till end of series :^)

Diarrhea usually removes toxines from the body. Zoro has a strong stomach or whatever (cough Sanji's razors cough) so the poison accumulated and did not leave his body.
There must be a good reason Oda gave so much space to the diarrhea plot, having characters repeatedly talk about it and portraying it as a strong influence on the plot/character interactions.
Zoro fainted from the toxines, the blood loss and the pain probably.
And calling this a 'oneshot' is a bit too much. Rmeember when ge flexed his muscles to keep the blade in his wound? The movements contributed to the blood loss aswell.
Again, it was not only one simple stab. You need to include the circumstances in your evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.