Status
Not open for further replies.
- Kaido is looking over Yamato's defeated body
- Flashback sequence. Baby Yamato using a tiny toy as a club, knocking out fodder. Kaido and Yamato's mom laughs.
- Child Yamato saying "I'M KAIDO. I'M KAIDO. LOOK DADDY I'M YOU. While imitating him.
- Yamato's mom falls very sick. Doctors can't cure her. Kaido travels all over the world trying to find help.
- Comes accross an individual speaking about a place that contains the cure to all diseases, bathed in cherry blossoms.
- Kaido makes it there with his crew and wife, but it's too late. Kid Yamato falls into depression.
- Skip to Oden's execution: Yamato sees Oden have a glorious death the entire country cries over and realizes he will live on through the memories of everyone, unlike her mom
-Back to present. Kaido takes a sip of sake.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
- Kaido is looking over Yamato's defeated body
- Flashback sequence. Baby Yamato using a tiny toy as a club, knocking out fodder. Kaido and Yamato's mom laughs.
- Child Yamato saying "I'M KAIDO. I'M KAIDO. LOOK DADDY I'M YOU. While imitating him.
- Yamato's mom falls very sick. Doctors can't cure her. Kaido travels all over the world trying to find help.
- Comes accross an individual speaking about a place that contains the cure to all diseases, bathed in cherry blossoms.
- Kaido makes it there with his crew and wife, but it's too late. Kid Yamato falls into depression.
- Skip to Oden's execution: Yamato sees Oden have a glorious death the entire country cries over and realizes he will live on through the memories of everyone, unlike her mom
-Back to present. Kaido takes a sip of sake.

:crazwhat:

Chapter 1026: Nimue

- Kaido talks with Yamato about her mother and how he failed to raise the new Joy Boy
- Kaido heard of Joy Boy from Captain Rocks and thought that his child could be the chosen one
- Kaidos flashback begins
- We see a young Kaido fighting WB, they are surrounded by the other Rocks pirates
- Kaido wants to join the Rocks Pirates but first he needs to show his strength
- WB beats Kaido, it’s the first time in his life that Kaido lost against someone
- We see Big Mom, Silver Axe, Shiki and the rest in the crowd
- Rocks is sitting on a throne made my skulls and is drinking some Rum
- He looks very badass, resembles Dragon a little bit
- He laughs and says that Kaido has great potential, Rocks is also interested in Kaidos and his little apprentices race
- Little King shows up, he’s only 7 years old
- King followed Kaido because they both escaped from the WG, Kaido is his hero
- Rocks calls the Vice Captain
- The Vice Captain of the Rocks Pirates is " The Lady of the Lake" Nimue, she’s from a holy race.
She’s Yamato’s mother

Diarrhea usually removes toxines from the body. Zoro has a strong stomach or whatever (cough Sanji's razors cough) so the poison accumulated and did not leave his body.
There must be a good reason Oda gave so much space to the diarrhea plot, having characters repeatedly talk about it and portraying it as a strong influence on the plot/character interactions.
Zoro fainted from the toxines, the blood loss and the pain probably.
Sanji feeding him razors is a gag lmao - you think that wouldn't cause internal bleedings??? Funny that you use that for ''power scaling''...
Luffy and Sanji had knifes stuck in their heads when Dr. Kureha was throwing random shit at them, gotta use that for power scaling too then.
You think Zoro didn't take a shit for 2 days? If that poison would be that strong, then Zoro would have shown signs that he doesn't feel good or something, yet he didn't. Then right after he got stabbed, the poison all of a sudden kicked in so hard that it knocked him out? Yeah, very believable.
And calling this a 'oneshot' is a bit too much. Rmeember when ge flexed his muscles to keep the blade in his wound? The movements contributed to the blood loss aswell.
It's literaly a One Hit - how is that not a one shot? Zoro losing blood because of this One stab that made him faint, is considered a one shot.
If someone would get shot and bleed out because they moved too much, would that mean they didn't die because they got shot, but because they moved with a bullet hole in their body?

Status
Not open for further replies.