Bakazuki Bakainu

The Seventh Wonder.
I honestly don’t see how anyone can think there hasn’t been a massive decline in quality since the time skip.

Like it’s so fucking obvious.

Post automatically merged:

Get my fingers crossed for a King hybrid being goofy free:king:
Prepare for the worst since it's Oda:

Us if Oda fucks up his hybrid design:

Seriously though, I really like Jack's, Queen's and Yamato's hybrid designs. Same with the Flying 6 too actually, although some hybrids seem to have more human-like faces compared to the others having more animal/zoan-like? Like Kaido's and Yamato's vs Drake, Queen and Page One for example? I expeted Kaido and Yamato to have their snouts/jaws or whateverfrom their Zoans in hybrid lol. We've yet to see Yamato's beast/zoan form yet too, can't wait for that!

I think Oda has held off on showing King's hybrid last purposely as it's gonna be the most badass/hype. We've seen everyone's except his and er well Orochi's now?!

:fujilaugh::chopoff::king::kaidowhat:

I'm guessing what we saw of Maria was her in hybrid form the whole time too and she never used her zoan/beast form for some reason? Makes her look too ugly or something? I saw Oda's alternative design for her in the SBS and that was WILD, LMAO! We might get a similar case with King, where Oda gives us a badass design for King's Hybrid but he draws a joke/alternative one for a future SBS?

:queenhear::wonderland:

Last edited: