Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin saying that Sanji is the wings also confirms that what Luffy said to Sanji in WCI is solely for him. That statement about not being able to be PK without him shows is something he wouldnt say it to another SH…

Even in this arc the og trio was reaffirmed nami got a cool moment saying luffy would be pirate king despote having to face her fear.
And zoto stood side by side as luffys rh man and a fellow WG who will lead the next generation in the rooftop
She said that like 4 chaps before. Not even same chapter. Can you reach higher ? Im just wondering.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
She said that like 4 chaps before. Not even same chapter. Can you reach higher ? Im just wondering.
She said in the same arc in the same battle they are all participating in.
What a reach:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Oda did change a lot of story since post timeskip or even before that
So don't take this as 100%
Watch mr morjs last video nothing has changed.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He made a good point i used to be like you and i thought that oda saying that the og trio is the trigger/core of one piece was just a throwaway line.
That is until i found that when he said that usopp and sanji had already joined the crew.
In fact they appear in one piece color walk 1 as well but oda says nothing about them being the trigger/core of OP.

Than what about the Wings statment thats worth 10 folds. :gokulaugh:

Rayleigh - Joined first and became FM
Beckman - Joined first and became FM
Zoro - Joined first and became Co- Wing

:steef::steef:
The wings statement has to do with the monster trio

He made a good point i used to be like you and i thought that oda saying that the og trio is the trigger/core of one piece was just a throwaway line.
That is until i found that when he said that usopp and sanji had already joined the crew.
In fact they appear in one piece color walk 1 as well but oda says nothing about them being the trigger/core of OP.

The wings statement has to do with the monster trio
You confirmed it had to do with importance to Luffy. Dont change now hoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.