Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Every crew member is important but Zoro is special
:sweat:
Some are more special than others thats why every time they need to make big decisions in the crew only 3 characters stand out while the others remain mostly silent.
We saw it in ennies lobby Luffy Zoro and Nami discussing usopps return and saw it again when they discussed robins return.
And yet again on sanjis rescue mission

Im not changing anything try to make sense dude
Monster Trio has to do with strength.

I said Wings had to do with importance, you said I was coping. Then you tried to say Wings didnt mean equality. After I proved you wrong, you then said equal in importance. Then equal in importance to Luffy. Now your saying Wings means Monster Trio which is a group potrayed in strength.

And now you’re trying to state you’re not changing anything ? Stick with one point instead of constantly changing you whore.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Monster Trio has to do with strength.

I said Wings had to with importance, you said I was coping. Then you tried to say Wings didnt mean equality. After I proved you wrong, you then said equal in importance. Then equal in importance to Luffy. Now your saying Wings means Monster Trio which is a group potrayed in strength.

And trying to state your not changing anything ? Stick with one point instead of constantly changing you whore.
Oh you trying to twist this into a win for you.
Ok you said nothing about importance btw i did so stop lying Hiragaro even quoted me on that when he started being insecure.
You need to stop lying chrono sanji isnt as important as you thought hewas but dont worry he is still very important in his own wau:risitasad:

Some are more special than others thats why every time they need to make big decisions in the crew only 3 characters stand out while the others remain mostly silent.
We saw it in ennies lobby Luffy Zoro and Nami discussing usopps return and saw it again when they discussed robins return.
And yet again on sanjis rescue mission
Why are you hating on fiction character so much?Did he steal your girlfriend?
:myman:

Oh you trying to twist this into a win for you.
Ok you said nothing about importance btw i did so stop lying Hiragaro even quoted me on that when he started being insecure.
You need to stop lying chrono sanji isnt as important as you thought hewas but dont worry he is still very important in his own wau:risitasad:
Now you’ve lost the ability to construct normal sentences. Ok my job here is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.