Status
Not open for further replies.
Wano sales decreased because of excessive Oden wank and boring chapters with story not moving forward, not for the dumb reason you have mentioned. You don't represent everyone. Katakuri fight was better than anything that is seen in wano. Luffy learning something in 2 minutes(which is not true btw but Zorotards are knows for their hyperboles, so no wonder) is a problem for you but you have enjoyed Zoro vs Mr. 1 fight or fine with 'stealing' fire cutting technique (no explanation either) something that Zoro didn't learn until he met Mr.1 or Kinemon. Truly a hypocritical Zoro fan.
I said one of the main reasons, I have my opinions on Wano (Terrible Arc due to many reasons), but I wont sidetrack from original conversation.

you also dont represent everyone, I can gurantee you more people are annoyed with the Luffy plot pulls than there are people annoyed with Zoroboiiiiiis, also you are a classic Zoro hater so this is not surprising at all coming from you. I did not know a fight that was months long is good writing.

Zoro vs Mr 1 was 1 chapter not months long.
There are 0 panels of Zoro learning Fire Cutting technique, so those 2 points really deter from your argument because very minimal time is spent on those 2.

Me being hypocritical would have been Zoro having a fight that lasted 4 months and then saying Luffy is the only one who has these long fights.

This is classic, I got under Zoro haters skin, I enjoy how you attempt to twist the convo to drive your narrative of oh this Zorotart just mad there's more Luffy panels. Who on here wants to see more of Luffy rather than all the other SHs.

Luffy getting defeated multiple times only to be saved by plot armor is not good writing.

Zoro bias yeah,

But Luffy sucks not because of "my Zoro bias"

Posttime skip has been the same song and dance for Luffy every single Post time skip arc. Same problem, Luffy does the same shit everytime, No character development and a shitload of plotarmor, it's very easy to tell, not surprising you can't tell though
Zoro fans really have the audacity to say Luffy does the same shit, the tunnel vission is strong with this one.
Post automatically merged:

Hope we get 30 Luffy chapters so that WG can be sanitized.
Would be funny if Zoro or Sanji dies though.

Zoro fans really have the audacity to say Zoro does the same shit, the tunnel vission is strong with this one.
Yes Luffy sucks, not because of my Zoro bias, because he is the same song and dance with the addition of adding insane amounts of plot armor to him.

If Luffy ends up defeating Kaido 1v1 in his 4th go around, that will be 100% satisfying to the readers? LOL

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Lmaoo luffy was barley in chapters before 1025 and you are bitching that the Mc is getting a chapter? Are you dumb? Lmao braindead idiot
barely? We pretty much got just luffy ever since the raid started and 3 millions ''luffy is gonna be pirate king'' wanks when he wasn't.
Cry.

Yes Luffy sucks, not because of my Zoro bias, because he is the same song and dance with the addition of adding insane amounts of plot armor to him.

If Luffy ends up defeating Kaido 1v1 in his 4th go around, that will be 100% satisfying to the readers? LOL
Cmon I know you don't like Luffy but throwing a fiss like this because this chapter is a Luffy's? Just skip this chapter then bro.
We barely got any hints....It could be a Zoro chapter for all we know.

You are just salty Luffy is the MC and your fav doesn't get the same shine as him.
Lmao your fav literally got senzu bean to fight 2nd round with King.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
You are just salty Luffy is the MC and your fav doesn't get the same shine as him.
Lmao your fav literally got senzu bean to fight 2nd round with King.
Yup after taking a double Yonko attack into the face. I guess Luffy is so chad he would just walk off from the same attack with no injuries and perfect shape whatsoever.

You probably forget how many fucking times Luffy needed help and 2nd, 3rd rounds to actually do something. But hey Zoro getting 2nd round chance is a reason to be called out especially by fans of a character who needs 4 rounds or more to go against Kaido and still do nothing as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.