Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

:crazwhat:Bruh, You have some grand plans! A lot of work! I wish you well with them :catsweat:
Thank you very much again! I have some insane passion at times, its very specific/rare but when it happens, it's truly crazy like this hahaha! If I get going with my channel as planned and get the ball rolling, get a solid system/infrastructure setup or whatever, y'all are gonna see content spam like no tomorrow and no other channel even maybe!

May as well call myself "Laguna the Flood" or "Lone the (Aqua) Laguna" if I was a Calamity hahaha, maybe even being a combination of a Calamity and Espada? (God knows I'd love to be a combination of Smoothie and Harribel or Katakuri or Cracker and Starrk but that's going by BMs and Kaido's crews ofc!)

:cheers::funky::fransuper::myman:
Post automatically merged:

So the cycle begins anew
Absolute mood right now:

(One of my favourite songs ever too by one of my most favourite bands!)

:cheers::fransuper::goatasure::finally:

Soon the teasing will begin again, the baiting and the waiting and the painful anticipation of when the spoilers will drop and what they will contain. We should still have a chapter after the next one if I'm right though, so there's that to look forward too I guess? But a break after the next 2 chapters?

:crybeard::choppawhat::wonderland::goatasure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.