Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
My computer gave up on me again, this shit happens way too ducking regularly now. Fuck windows 10 :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Now I’ma be up all night fixing this motherfucker cause I need some software for work that i only have on this one

I know I’m rambling and no one here cares :josad:
Why can't I just do this

Why can't I just do this
I can understand, my problem is not as bad as yours but I have a what you can call an update curse. There's just something which wouldn't let my PC update itself.

I have tried everything under the sun, from resetting the PC, running commands, digging and clearing files but to no avail.
I can be be assured that a goddamn reboot will not take less than an hour because wE CouLdN't cOMpLete tHe upDatEs pops up every time, Windows 10 sucks major ass fr

Last edited:
Spoilers out

Title: mr wrestlemania the showstopper appears

Mad monk urouge wakes up next to Bonney

Shawn Michaels asks “ where the hell is he”

mad monk and Bonney starting running out and they end up facing balckbeard

Blackbeard asks where is Shawn and he goes to him to fight him

inside the chamber Shawn does sweet chin music to everyone and smirks

Underneath the ground a hand appears

The undertaker shows himself and Shawn says finally

Chapter 1008 delayed to april

it is in the manga
Wait from where lol? Definitely not from that chapter
Post automatically merged:

it is in the manga, and many people back then think it's Shiki, but it's black and white so we don't know for sure
Wait what chapter is this? I dont remember this at all lol

Edit: Ohhh it's the old woman's face changes. Shit that actually might make sense

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I can understand, my problem is not as bad as yours but I have a what you can call an update curse. There's just something which wouldn't let my PC update itself.

I have tried everything under the sun, from resetting the PC, running commands, digging and clearing files but to no avail.
I can be be assured that a goddamn reboot will not take less than an hour because wE CouLdN't cOMpLete tHe upDatEs pops up every time, Windows 10 sucks major ass fr
I had updates turned off a long time ago

I wish it was that lol

Good luck my man, we need it. Fuck Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.