Status
Not open for further replies.
The breaks are usualy the worst, but i started reading Bleach about when the last chapter of OP came out and i honestly don't even care about OP right now lmao
Bleach is just too good :steef:
I never read Bleach before - which i kinda regret now, BUT! Now that the story is finished i can read it without having to wait every week for 1 chapter! :finally:
Now i understand why Bleach was 1 of the top 3! And i read only about half of it right now!

OP right now is really kinda hard to read to be honest...
Bleach is godlike :steef::steef::cheers:

The breaks are usualy the worst, but i started reading Bleach about when the last chapter of OP came out and i honestly don't even care about OP right now lmao
I never read Bleach before - which i kinda regret now, BUT! Now that the story is finished i can read it without having to wait every week for 1 chapter! :finally:
Now i understand why Bleach was 1 of the top 3! And i read only about half of it right now!

Problem with Oda is that he just doesn't try anymore, he doesn't have to try. He's set in his ways, gets what he wants, editors may do their job but they're either ass kissing or incompetent.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Yes, one piece was on break after WCI. Whatever we are reading is Japanese/Oden piece. No wonder many are hating this arc.

Tbf It's kinda to be excpected that Oda and his editors hype Wano more than other arcs, specifically because it's the Japanese themed arc.
Post automatically merged:

You mean from hell?
That became a problem. When you hype, you have to make sure that it should live upto hype. Every emotion in this arc felt forced, Kaidou got short end of the stick with Oden introduction, and many loopholes, inconsistencies, incompetence, no threat from the bad guys. Fuck 4 supernovas holding 2 yonkos? Whatever may comes will be even more horrible.

Kubo's drawings is godtier :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.