Status
Not open for further replies.
Which Pokemon Gen is the best one? For me it’s a tie between Gen 4 and 3
:zorothink:
Gen 5 hands down. It revolutionised the trend, like brand new pokemon with the old ones not being available until post-game; gym leaders actually useful to the plot and not NPCs without personality stuck in their gyms 24/24h; a reasonable villain team; infinite TMs; sequels two years later instead of a third game with the same plot and some small additions; a heavenly soundtrack; lastly, above all, Hydreigon.

Gen 5 hands down. It revolutionised the trend, like brand new pokemon with the old ones not being available until post-game; gym leaders actually useful to the plot and not NPCs without personality stuck in their gyms 24/24h; a reasonable villain team; infinite TMs; sequels two years later instead of a third game with the same plot and some small additions; a heavenly soundtrack; lastly, above all, Hydreigon.
Gen 5 is like universally known as the worst lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
:milaugh:
The problem is, you care way too much about a fictional character and his portrayal at all. This also goes for King. Nothing I can say but wait, as I've always said for literally every argument I've made.

My thought process has nothing to even do with portrayal. It has to do with dialogue and intent on the story. Zoro has made no mention to go back to Kaido, and thus I have zero reason to believe he will. In fact I have more reason to believe he won't since he's stated to leave Kaido to Luffy and was the person who suggested to go the Performance Floor anyway.

I could care less if Zoro 1 shots King for "portrayal". My point is that the story at this point has him lined up to be a player on the performance floor, not the rooftop
You stated one time that all you care about is Zoro getting 1 vs 1 against a swordsman.

Not happening in Wano. King is not the swordsman you are looking for.

Drop the shit bro.

Xebec looks a lot like Dragon.
I just can't see the SHs surpassing this crew. Prime for prime, this crew would wreck any crew dead or alive.
WB = EoS Luffy > Xebec > Zoro >= Yamato >= Kaido >= Shiki > Linlin > Sanji > Franky >= Jinbe > Capt. John > Silver Axe > Ochoku > The rest.
Rocks Pirates is a super crew with many captains under one ...

no crew can surpass this

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Xebec looks a lot like Dragon.
I just can't see the SHs surpassing this crew. Prime for prime, this crew would wreck any crew dead or alive.
WB = EoS Luffy > Xebec > Zoro >= Yamato >= Kaido >= Shiki > Linlin > Sanji > Franky >= Jinbe > Capt. John > Silver Axe > Ochoku > The rest.
Why do you lot act like she's part of the crew.

That's weird.

+

Luffy and Zoro will be the strongest characters alive by the EoS/their Prime. They are meant to surpass the old gen and create their own era.

Status
Not open for further replies.