Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Why do you lot act like she's part of the crew.

That's weird.

+

Luffy and Zoro will be the strongest characters alive by the EoS/their Prime. They are meant to surpass the old gen and create their own era.
She is most likely a future SH, that's why.

I really doubt anyone is surpassing WB if I am being honest. I honestly can see WB taking those two to an upper end of a high diff.

Shisui

That’s double Usopps if true. This mans boutta have 500M post ts
I'll say a 800m minimum

"High-Speed bullets that pierce through a target’s vitals with absolute precision!!
The Supersonic Sniper!!"

Usopp is really gna slap this man with a bloody slingshot?
Post automatically merged:

Rocks Pirates is a super crew with many captains under one ...

no crew can surpass this
Xebec must be one powerful combatant to be their captain. How tf did he get clapped by Roger and Garp with WB, Shiki and Big Mom on his side?? Shit makes no sense.
Post automatically merged:

No, it was from the Sky island pack from early 2019
I was wondering why they kept chatting about Auger's pre TS antics. Cheers for the info.

Last edited:
Luffy will surpass rocks. Being able to conquer dominant personalities is a trait Luffy already has and will flex. Whitebeard himself pointed out how Oden is another guy who didn’t like taking orders yet he was fine with him and Roger

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Xebec must be one powerful combatant to be their captain. How tf did he get clapped by Roger and Garp with WB, Shiki and Big Mom on his side?? Shit makes no sense.
Actually. This whole Roger and Garp vs Xebec might turn out to be bullshit. We never got panels sugessting that both of them fought Rocks together.

We got a shot of him and Garp standing in front of Rocks and future emperors.

Shisui

Big mistake. Manga is slowly shaping up to be about new gen surpassin old monsters.

The only untouchable people possibly ofc might be Rocks and SoyBoy.
Ngl I have a newfound respect for Ryuma and Xebec. I dnt really see Joyboy or Imu as a fighter. I did read an interesting fanfic where they were both depicted as monsters. I swr one of em had a df ability that controls the sea. My man took away Monkey D Dragon's df ability in a blink of an eye. Lool that was some funny shit.

Shisui

BB at his peak should potentially be one of the strongest combatants ever but yet I have this nagging feeling that any decent swordsman could make mincemeat out of him. I actually can see 4 scabbards slapping his wig off:brootea:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
BB at his peak should potentially be one of the strongest combatants ever but yet I have this nagging feeling that any decent swordsman could make mincemeat out of him. I actually can see 4 scabbards slapping his wig off:brootea:
We need to see how he utilizes Haki and shit. His downfall is shaping up to be due to super mastery of Haki by Luffy or else.

What if BB is one of those villains who want more and more and he will bite dust because of his addiction.

Shisui

Actually. This whole Roger and Garp vs Xebec might turn out to be bullshit. We never got panels sugessting that both of them fought Rocks together.

We got a shot of him and Garp standing in front of Rocks and future emperors.
I respect Garp's strength a lot but I might have to call cap on him and the Roger pirates defeating that monster of a crew. I know they had Ray on their side but still:luuh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I respect Garp's strength a lot but I might have to call cap on him and the Roger pirates defeating that monster of a crew. I know they had Ray on their side but still:luuh:
Yeah a lot of stuff not explained there.

What if Garp, Rayleigh, and Scopper took on Whitebeard, Kaido, and Big Mom while Roger fought Xebec?

Remember what Marines said? Xebec was Roger's biggest rival. No mention of Garp here.

Status
Not open for further replies.