Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't understand zoro fans they want to put everyone above sanji and below zoro like back in the day franky looked kinda strong as he fought with luffy and everyone said that he is now the second strongest in crew after zoro and before sanji and now same with yamato.. she is after zoro and before sanji.. lol like if the reason for her being strong is that she is going toe to toe with kaido alone then ofc she is stronger then zoro as well and around luffy and below zoro at all

i don't understand zoro fans they want to put everyone above sanji and below zoro like back in the day franky looked kinda strong as he fought with luffy and everyone said that he is now the second strongest in crew after zoro and before sanji and now same with yamato.. she is after zoro and before sanji.. lol like if the reason for her being strong is that she is going toe to toe with kaido alone then ofc she is stronger then zoro and around luffy and below zoro at all
Imagine thinking Sanji can go 1v1 with Kaido and not get instantly folded :lawsigh:

i don't understand zoro fans they want to put everyone above sanji and below zoro like back in the day franky looked kinda strong as he fought with luffy and everyone said that he is now the second strongest in crew after zoro and before sanji and now same with yamato.. she is after zoro and before sanji.. lol like if the reason for her being strong is that she is going toe to toe with kaido alone then ofc she is stronger then zoro as well and around luffy and below zoro at all
:kaidowhat: Unintelligible gibberish and crying

Status
Not open for further replies.