Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh and with all of this I am also married so I have to spend time and give to my wife. Plus I am engage with the politics in my country and we are having elections next month. So that's another time consumer. It's so bad that many nights my wife cry's because she thinks I am just gonna pass out and not wake up. Me being me I simply laughed thinking she was over reacting. But she was dead serious. Spreading my body thin because I want a house. And they are super expensive to even apply for one on my country. So I have to do what I have to do.

My apologies for bringing up personal matters.
Yeah bro. I can't imagine myself in your position but I can feel that all this must be hard on you and your family. Neither am I in any position to help you in any way except to may be listen to you if you so wish to do. May god be with you and give you strength.

Yeah bro. I can't imagine myself in your position but I can feel that all this must be hard on you and your family. Neither am I in any position to help you in any way except to may be listen to you if you so wish to do. May god be with you and give you strength.
Your kind and considerate words are more than enough my brother. Simply listening is sometimes all a person needs. As men were were taught and trained not to complain etc. So it really does help being able to converse with others about issues. Again thank you for listening

Status
Not open for further replies.