Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness!!!!! So that's why king joined kaido.
He was promised that kaido would restore his people by finding them around the globe. Kaido then decided to instead create variants of kings race using the lineage factor hence why he wanted Ceasars to expermintemt with kids with gigantification to see if it could have been done (pushing the lineage genes of one race onto another species entirely). Which also explains the numbers etc etc

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My goodness!!!!! So that's why king joined kaido.
He was promised that kaido would restore his people by finding them around the globe. Kaido the decided to instead create variants of kings race using the lineage factor hence why he wanted Ceasars to expermintemt with kids with gigantification to see if it could have been done (pushing the lineage genes of one race onto another species entirely). Which also explains the numbers etc etc
I think you overthink this and Kaido just beat the living fuck out of King in Impel Down and since King likes bdsm he felt affection towards Kaido and decided to work for him.

I think you overthink this and Kaido just beat the living fuck out of King in Impel Down and since King likes bdsm he felt affection towards Kaido and decided to work for him.
The bdsm comes from kings people being whipped and shackled by the Celestial dragons when they took over. King does this to himself of a reminder of what was taken from him. And that he would not be completely free until they are destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.