Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think the moment with the Bellamy Pirates and BB is about fighting and not a pure character moment about "believing in and chasing one's dreams" then I don't think we have anything more discuss about this.

Yeah something which is the main focus and theme of the arc, and something which led to Jinbe's flashback, Fisher Tiger, Celestial Dragons and Otohime's stories. But that isn't a character moment nor a plot moment. Cools.

Nami asked and Sanji helped them save the minks. When did I ever disagree that Sanji didn't lead that flashback? It was literally the curly haired pirates. All I said is Zou arc had a lot of Nami moments than Sanji or Zoro or any other strawhat.

Sssssuuuuurrreeeee. But Nami somehow got cucked in that plotline for some reason
:suresure:

Yes she does. Oda said it in an interview. There's a ton of evidence in the story if you look at character moments outside of fights. But ok, you can run your agenda in denial for all I care. This discussion isn't going in any meaningful direction anyway.
Im sorry but didnt you bring up the Pacifista fight that literally had nothing to do with both Zoro and Sanji being present when Luffy declared he will be PK to Rayleigh. Is Zoro and Sanji being the only crewmates looking for their captain not good enough of a plot reason for them to be there.

Its a scene not a plotline. Cry

Yes and im speaking about people leading plotlines. It had Nami moments sure, but she didnt lead the plotline. Like I said she was a good supporting character. And it wasnt only cause of Nami that Sanji saved the minks. It was cause of Pedro as well.

Yh cause at the end Chopper and Mocha were the stars of that plotline.

What interview ? The main triggers one he said in the first proper arc ? Before he literally didnt write 90% of arcs.

No agenda here, just facts. Nami hadnt been the centre of attention for any plot line since Arlong Park

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Im sorry but didnt you bring up the Pacifista fight that literally had nothing to do with both Zoro and Sanji being present when Luffy declared he will be PK to Rayleigh. Is Zoro and Sanji being the only crewmates looking for their captain not good enough of a plot reason for them to be there.
Literally happened right before Luffy proclamation. And yes, the whole point of the pacifista scene was to show how stronger the crew's main three fighters have gotten over the timeskip.

Whereas the message behind the Bellamy scene was to show the importance of dreams and chasing after them, even if people ridicule you for it. Further proof is when the entire sequence ended with this scene, probably the most iconic scene in One Piece.
Apples and Oranges comparison.

Its a scene not a plotline. Cry
Nami's past being relevant in FMI arc is "just a scene" but Sanji and Black Maria thing is a plotline now. Idk about you but sounds like double standards to me lol.

Yh cause at the end Chopper and Mocha were the stars of that plotline.
When did Chopper and Mocha come into Wano? When did I ever talk about PH?

Yes and im speaking about people leading plotlines. It had Nami moments sure, but she didnt lead the plotline. Like I said she was a good supporting character. And it wasnt only cause of Nami that Sanji saved the minks. It was cause of Pedro as well.
"lead the plotline" sure dude, sounds like another coping mechanism.

What interview ? The main triggers one he said in the first proper arc ? Before he literally didnt write 90% of arcs.
He said that in 2001. When the entire East Blue saga, the essential blueprint of One Piece as a whole, was completed. Why are you lying lol?

And this was done for Chapter 1000.

No agenda here, just facts. Nami hadnt been the centre of attention for any plot line since Arlong Park
Sure dude XD.

just wait until the Laughtale Arc because there's a good chance that Nami will be the most important strawhat, the one connected to treasure and navigation, in that arc.

Why are Sanji fans so insecure when someone talks about this trio lol? This has nothing to do with the Monster trio nor with the Wings of the Pirate King as well. This is literally just Oda's choice of the three core MC's in his story, the ones he started the manga with. And no, being an MC doesn't mean they gotta be the #3 of the crew or the defacto captain when the other 2 MCs aren't there lol. I guess WCI recency bias is pretty strong here lol.

Anyway I don't feel like arguing this with you will go anywhere so let's just agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.