Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Who is they ? Sanji and Zoro or Sanji and Nami ? Wtf are you even talking about. OG trio doesnt exist.
Og does exist dont let your insecurities blind you.
"Luffy Zoro and Nami are the trigger to one piece"
Oda said that when sanji and usopp had already joined:cheers:
And they is zoro and sanji the ones we are talking about
Post automatically merged:

Ok

Og does exist dont let your insecurities blind you.
"Luffy Zoro and Nami are the trigger to one piece"
Oda said that when sanji and usopp had already joined:cheers:
And they is zoro and sanji the ones we are talking about
Show me three OG trio moments post timeskip.

Bringing up something Oda said 20 years ago lmao when he said OP is gonna end in 5 years.:gokulaugh:

So you admit Sanji is more important to Luffy than Nami. Then Nami is absoutely useless than since this story revolves around Luffy. Sanji is more intergral than ever, and OG trio doesnt exist. It didnt even exist in the East Blue after the other SHs started joining.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Show me three OG trio moments post timeskip.

Bringing up something Oda said 20 years ago lmao when he said OP is gonna end in 5 years.:gokulaugh:

So you admit Sanji is more important to Luffy than Nami. Then Nami is absoutely useless than since this story revolves around Luffy. Sanji is more intergral than ever, and OG trio doesnt exist. It didnt even exist in the East Blue after the other SHs started joining.
"The og trio isnt a thing i swear if zoro is in a group sanji has to be too like the supernovas:josad:" you rn

Liking fucking hell when has any SH been important to the PK dream like Sanji has. 2 times SHs have wanked needing Sanji for a person to be PK.

Like literally deep that. These are basically Sanji’s own “ Luffy will be King of the Pirates” moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.