Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think it's a little too late for this alleged reappearance of Hiori?

If Luffy, Momo, Yamato had just started the final fight already - it would be a bit weird and forced of Hiori to suddenly appear. We have no idea what she is doing or where she been for a very long time and suddenly BOOM - Hiori was here all the time.

:luuh:

My greatest fear is that Hiori will save all dying samurais. PLS GOD NO

:josad::few::lusalty:

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper

If Luffy, Momo, Yamato had just started the final fight already - it would be a bit weird and forced of Hiori to suddenly appear. We have no idea what she is doing or where she been for a very long time and suddenly BOOM - Hiori was here all the time.

She will be Zoro's motivation for ZKK.:myman::myman:

I get you, but the whole point for off-panelling her so far is first, that she wasn't meant to be here in the first place and second being that Oda needs to bring Orochi wherever he needs him to be for her to reappear.

It's the same reason why Orochi hasn't been shown doing anything for dozens of chapters now, because Oda wants Hiyori, Denjiro and him to be at the same place and at a preferable point in the story at the same time. This is where the side effects having a bloated cast kick in.

Don't expect her to NOT help the samurai at this point when her primary motive for coming to Onigashima was to check on the scabbards from the sidelines. Though I hope the ones who are down still die after pulling off a stunt or two otherwise that would indeed drop the score of this arc by a LOT.

Last edited:
I get you, but the whole point for off-panelling her so far is first, that she wasn't meant to be here in the first place and second being that Oda needs to bring Orochi wherever he needs him to be for her to reappear.
Omg, I forgot that she wanted to get revenge on Orochi - then there is no way for me that this Kadio vs Momo / Yamato / Luffy fight is final fight.

There are so many unfinished plots.

:josad::cheers::noo::neesama:

Status
Not open for further replies.