Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Thank God I was busy trolling.

Imagine waiting for such a trash and poorly written chapter. Oda defenders are probably covered in cum already.

How's Zoro meant to fight as long with 30 broken bones
He had his broken bones from trying to endure Kaidou's sum of approx 2 attacks tho. If Zoro cant endure 2 Kaidou attacks (Kaidou+BM 1 attack = approx Kaidou's 2 attacks) without broken bones, then Yamato who can endure so many more of Kaidou's attacks in tens of minutes timespan is clearly stronger. Just sharing how i think about it.

He had his broken bones from trying to endure Kaidou's sum of approx 2 attacks tho. If Zoro cant endure 2 Kaidou attacks (Kaidou+BM 1 attack = approx Kaidou's 2 attacks) without broken bones, then Yamato who can endure so many more of Kaidou's attacks in tens of minutes timespan is clearly stronger. Just sharing how i think about it.
Hakai>>>>>>>>any kaido attack.yamato get one attack from kaido,not 2 attack from kaido in same time.yamato didn't get thunder bagua 2× in the same time.so she didn't even tank kaido attack in same time.1 attack<<2 attack in same time.1 attack give less damage than 2 attack.yamato could breath after tank 1 attack cause 1 attack<<<2 attack in same time.kaido+ big mom=2 Vs 1.kaido Vs yamato=1 vs 1.yamato clearly weaker than zoro and yamato didn't have to cover anyone unlike zoro.zoro>>>>yamato.zoro no coc tatsumaki >>>>>yamato + Luffy coc combine.zoro>>>>>yamato+luffy

Hakai>>>>>>>>any kaido attack.yamato get one attack from kaido,not 2 attack from kaido in same time.yamato didn't get thunder bagua 2× in the same time.so she didn't even tank kaido attack in same time.1 attack<<2 attack in same time.1 attack give less damage than 2 attack.yamato could breath after tank 1 attack cause 1 attack<<<2 attack in same time.kaido+ big mom=2 Vs 1.kaido Vs yamato=1 vs 1.yamato clearly weaker than zoro and yamato didn't have to cover anyone unlike zoro.zoro>>>>yamato.zoro no coc tatsumaki >>>>>yamato + Luffy coc combine.zoro>>>>>yamato+luffy
Yea no, i dont think Hakai is any stronger than other Kaidou's two attack, just big/larger in size to cover large distance and island-sized area, preventing them to escape. If we wanna bring physics into it then Hakai should be weaker since it didnt contact Zoro directly and Zoro just block a little bit of it.

And Zoro unable to at least bring hybrid Kaidou down or knock him down, by his own statement, after receiving just 2 Kaidou attacks with broken bones, and giving Kaidou a scar which couldnt bring him down, followed by Luffy who knocked hybrid Kaidou down for a few panels, its practically Zoro himself admitting his strongest attack cant knock hybrid Kaidou while Luffy can spam attacks that each brought Kaidou down, without gears and without using all his strength at all. For minimum 20 minutes.

So Yamato,who stalled Kaidou for tens of minutes (hundreds-thousands of attack exchange) in few chapters, is imo clearly stronger than any version of Zoro who cant handle 3 attacks in 1-2 seconds without that kind of result. And Luffy is even more incomparable to that even since chapter 1010, so yeah i dont agree with your powerscaling

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dunno who hurt you this much seth, but trust me it aint that deep bro. Just let people enjoy what they want
No one hurt me. Delusion of some people is annoying especially if they spread some shit.
Post automatically merged:

These so called trash talkers have some kind of god complex. They feel that they are absolute and others shouldn't have different opinion.
Shut the fuck up you butch ass swinger.

You either trash talk Zoro or suck him off when he does stuff I remember this perfectly.

No one hurt me. Delusion of some people is annoying especially if they spread some shit.
Post automatically merged:

Shut the fuck up you butch ass swinger.

You either trash talk Zoro or suck him off when he does stuff I remember this perfectly.
I mean some people like some things you dont. Nothing wrong with that

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean some people like some things you dont. Nothing wrong with that
For sure.

I don't reply to people out of blue only when someone quotes me or talks about me. I can shit on One Piece however and how much I want.

Some people are just salty Oda defenders who don't spot any bad writing and call him a God.

They never been near good writing or literature if they think that Oda's writing is good writing bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.