Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Lmao the animators will simply use cocaine
At Toei's HQ very soon:...

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

If this is real I wonder what's wrong with that 8%

Nah this is from Hawkins, he rated % chance of survival for her vs him and Mihawk's vs her, he made a huge mistake with saying Killer his claim of a 92% chance of Killer dying vs him or whatever!?

:Dr.Killer::saitahu:

Seriously though, WTF are these people thinking? LOL! Must be the same idiots who downplay Mihawk so much!

:mihugh::nicagesmile:

Those 8% who voted for Ulti over Mihawk:

Ironically they are the stupid ones here!

:ultimoji::lulz:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
At Toei's HQ very soon:...

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Nah this is from Hawkins, he rated % chance of survival for her vs him and Mihawk's vs her, he made a huge mistake with saying Killer his claim of a 92% chance of Killer dying vs him or whatever!?

:Dr.Killer::saitahu:

Seriously though, WTF are these people thinking? LOL! Must be the same idiots who downplay Mihawk so much!

:mihugh::nicagesmile:

Those 8% who voted for Ulti over Mihawk:

Ironically they are the stupid ones here!

:ultimoji::lulz:
Is this Lone? Lmao :suresure::gokulaugh: that name and avy.

G

Gorosei Informer

Is this Lone? Lmao :suresure::gokulaugh: that name and avy.
Lmaoooo yep! I came up with it recently whilst talking about Akainu and he's probably gonna be my first video I do on Youtube regarding OP and analysis for it! He can have the 1st honour as I really want to talk about certain influences, potential, themes etc for his character! I'm thinking to set up my channel with this name so it fits very well hahaha!

:mihanha::lulz::rolaugh::vistalaugh::akasalt::gokulaugh:

Glad you like them anyway, thank you!

:cheers::funky::myman::finally:

Jaguark101

‎‎
Lmaoooo yep! I came up with it recently whilst talking about Akainu and he's probably gonna be my first video I do on Youtube regarding OP and analysis for it! He can have the 1st honour as I really want to talk about certain influences, potential, themes etc for his character! I'm thinking to set up my channel with this name so it fits very well hahaha!

:mihanha::lulz::rolaugh::vistalaugh::akasalt::gokulaugh:

Glad you like them anyway, thank you!

:cheers::funky::myman::finally:
Link me the channel/video when you do! I'd love to check it out!:kata:

G

Gorosei Informer

Link me the channel/video when you do! I'd love to check it out!:kata:
Thank you! I appreciate that very much! I'll gladly let you know when I do get it all sorted and link you as you necessary ofc!

I gotta finalise how I'm gonna structure/produce my content and then I'll start gladly! I've been torn between doing livestreams, podcasts (live even potentially), typical Youtube longform analysis type videos (probably minimum 10 minutes long) and doing shorter videos, maybe even Youtube shorts type stuff if I can figure how to summarise stuff enough for those. Also maybe live reactions and analysis to things.

My grand plan is to do analysis/reviews of things I've already seen as well as ongoing stuff for OP especially for also MHA and anything else I'm watching/reviewing. I'm also thinking to branch into doing video game videos as I've always wanted to do for years, movies, TV shows and so on. The only way I can even get this done realistically speaking is to make very short videos and doing tons of them all the time non-stop lmao, but even then I don't think I would have enough time, energy and such?!

I have SO MUCH planned its absolutely insane and overwhelming, there's so much I want to say and do with my channel entertainment and analysis wise and even if I just focused on OP alone, there's still TONS I could do! Bleach, JJBA, Death Parade, Ranma 1/2, Scrubs , Pushing Daisies Pirates of the Carribean etc are my hot series I want to really focus on too.

I have thought of doing things very free form and just hoping my own passion and charisma can carry me and my channel can carry me to some kind of success at least. I very much like Tekking for example, I love his style, charisma, personality and such and he inspires me a lot tbh.

Jaguark101

‎‎
Thank you! I appreciate that very much! I'll gladly let you know when I do get it all sorted and link you as you necessary ofc!

I gotta finalise how I'm gonna structure/produce my content and then I'll start gladly! I've been torn between doing livestreams, podcasts (live even potentially), typical Youtube longform analysis type videos (probably minimum 10 minutes long) and doing shorter videos, maybe even Youtube shorts type stuff if I can figure how to summarise stuff enough for those. Also maybe live reactions and analysis to things.

My grand plan is to do analysis/reviews of things I've already seen as well as ongoing stuff for OP especially for also MHA and anything else I'm watching/reviewing. I'm also thinking to branch into doing video game videos as I've always wanted to do for years, movies, TV shows and so on. The only way I can even get this done realistically speaking is to make very short videos and doing tons of them all the time non-stop lmao, but even then I don't think I would have enough time, energy and such?!

I have SO MUCH planned its absolutely insane and overwhelming, there's so much I want to say and do with my channel entertainment and analysis wise and even if I just focused on OP alone, there's still TONS I could do! Bleach, JJBA, Death Parade, Ranma 1/2, Scrubs , Pushing Daisies Pirates of the Carribean etc are my hot series I want to really focus on too.

I have thought of doing things very free form and just hoping my own passion and charisma can carry me and my channel can carry me to some kind of success at least. I very much like Tekking for example, I love his style, charisma, personality and such and he inspires me a lot tbh.
:crazwhat:Bruh, You have some grand plans! A lot of work! I wish you well with them :catsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.