Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Oda could just said that the seastone craftsmen were under strict control of Orochi/Kaido in Onigashima. So we could meet them at the end of the raid, rescuing them and in the process getting some powerups.
Right?! Why isn't Orochi and Kaido even trying to literally weaponise them, especially with Kaido relying entirely on a massive crew of DF users and Seastone naturally being such a massive threat to them ironically?

Months ago I speculated

Imho, I don't think Oda forgot the Poneglyph or the seastones. Speaking of which it was hinted all the way back in Alabasta that they could be found at one place.

Maybe he is saving that plot point for act 4...

Months ago, I speculated that Onigashima crashing would be the equivalent of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs. Lol and behold Yamato referred to the flying island as a bomb.
Ah wow that is awesome! I forgot about that line from Smoker but I do remember it now!

Hahaha, funnily enough, I've been speculating that happening to Wano for ages tbh! Nowhere near what Oda/Kaido is doing though but more so in that Vegapunk and his new SSG weapon or whatever, maybe even Uranus would be some type of bomb means to wipe out the Yonkos, especially 2 Yonkos are there in Wano right now ofc, but at least their armies if nothing else?
Like the most ultimate/extreme Buster Call type scenario? Something like Akainu being able to truly go all out and wipe out everything completely? Void Century 2.0, the Great Cleansing or so?

People thought Oda wouldn't reference the nuking of Japan but that's exactly what he seems to be going for with Kaido and Onigashima ironically.
Post automatically merged:

Right?! Why isn't Orochi and Kaido even trying to literally weaponise them, especially with Kaido relying entirely on a massive crew of DF users and Seastone naturally being such a massive threat to them ironically?

Ah wow that is awesome! I forgot about that line from Smoker but I do remember it now!

Hahaha, funnily enough, I've been speculating that happening to Wano for ages tbh! Nowhere near what Oda/Kaido is doing though but more so in that Vegapunk and his new SSG weapon or whatever, maybe even Uranus would be some type of bomb means to wipe out the Yonkos, especially 2 Yonkos are there in Wano right now ofc, but at least their armies if nothing else?
Like the most ultimate/extreme Buster Call type scenario? Something like Akainu being able to truly go all out and wipe out everything completely? Void Century 2.0, the Great Cleansing or so?

People thought Oda wouldn't reference the nuking of Japan but that's exactly what he seems to be going for with Kaido and Onigashima ironically.
Not to mention that Smoker's jitte is basically a real life Japanese weapon used by law enforcers which is rather fitting. Tashigi mentioned Nidai Kitetsu all the way back in Loguetown. Its crazy that Oda has not integrated the marine duo to that arc... Unless he has other crazy plans.

Maybe the SSG are advanced perfected PX machines. I remember Sentomaru mentioned in chapter 603 that the units destroyed by the monster trio were "Prototypes". Basically, they were experimental and Vegapunk is possibly improving the Pacifistas, correcting all the defects, and adding new weapons.

The fact that Onigashima being an atomic bomb that ties with a real life event is the strongest argument that Mr Morj could use for his raid fail meme theory.

G

Gorosei Informer

Not to mention that Smoker's jitte is basically a real life Japanese weapon used by law enforcers which is rather fitting. Tashigi mentioned Nidai Kitetsu all the way back in Loguetown. Its crazy that Oda has not integrated the marine duo to that arc... Unless he has other crazy plans.

Maybe the SSG are advanced perfected PX machines. I remember Sentomaru mentioned in chapter 603 that the units destroyed by the monster trio were "Prototypes". Basically, they were experimental and Vegapunk is possibly improving the Pacifistas, correcting all the defects, and adding new weapons.

The fact that Onigashima being an atomic bomb that ties with a real life event is the strongest argument that Mr Morj could use for his raid fail meme theory.
Ah yes, I forgot the jitte is based on that, makes a lot of sense as you said! Yeah, honestly, I'm not sure why Oda made the Nidai appear and then never let Zoro even touch it, get ahold it and then "disappear" it for the rest of the arc, have it be forgotten. He must be planning something huge with it somehow ofc.

Same with Smoker and Tashigi as you said ofc, I was so hyped to see Tashigi involved in this arc due to her love of swords ofc and thus Oda finally elaborating on why she resembles Kuina so much and is associated with swords too. After losing hope, I got them back up again when Orochi asked for Vegapunk and yeah...well that was for nothing obviously in hindsight lmao.

I did think of that for the SSG's new weapon tbh. Maybe more human-like or even giants? Giants with DFs?
But it has to be more than that ofc, something truly crazy, powerful, versatile and such to the point they are happy to replace the Warlord with them. I thought of Sentinels from X-Men who can adapt to the mutant's abilities and counter them or something like that?
Pacifistas who can adapt to DFs and counter them, even replicate them maybe? Much more resilient, smarter, faster and such too than prototype pacifistas too ofc? Maybe Wapometal involved so they can regnerate and even that liquore ore that was mentioned by Dragon randomly and hasn't shown up again?

I really can't wait for Vegapunk to FINALLY appear and turn everything upside down with his insane, unrivalled, superior genius and scientific insanity!

Lmfao that's true! Morj is probably gonna capitalise on that hard now you mention it! Somewhat "literal ammunition" for him even?

:cheers::vistalaugh::rolaugh::ace:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Ah yes, I forgot the jitte is based on that, makes a lot of sense as you said! Yeah, honestly, I'm not sure why Oda made the Nidai appear and then never let Zoro even touch it, get ahold it and then "disappear" it for the rest of the arc, have it be forgotten. He must be planning something huge with it somehow ofc.

Same with Smoker and Tashigi as you said ofc, I was so hyped to see Tashigi involved in this arc due to her love of swords ofc and thus Oda finally elaborating on why she resembles Kuina so much and is associated with swords too. After losing hope, I got them back up again when Orochi asked for Vegapunk and yeah...well that was for nothing obviously in hindsight lmao.

I did think of that for the SSG's new weapon tbh. Maybe more human-like or even giants? Giants with DFs?
But it has to be more than that ofc, something truly crazy, powerful, versatile and such to the point they are happy to replace the Warlord with them. I thought of Sentinels from X-Men who can adapt to the mutant's abilities and counter them or something like that?
Pacifistas who can adapt to DFs and counter them, even replicate them maybe? Much more resilient, smarter, faster and such too than prototype pacifistas too ofc? Maybe Wapometal involved so they can regnerate and even that liquore ore that was mentioned by Dragon randomly and hasn't shown up again?

I really can't wait for Vegapunk to FINALLY appear and turn everything upside down with his insane, unrivalled, superior genius and scientific insanity!

Lmfao that's true! Morj is probably gonna capitalise on that hard now you mention it! Somewhat "literal ammunition" for him even?

:cheers::vistalaugh::rolaugh::ace:
The Sentinels from X-MEN Days Of Future Past?! :crazwhat::hohoho:

Status
Not open for further replies.