Status
Not open for further replies.
Man it could be the opposite you know..
Many sanji fans hyping the cigarette moments of sanji which means that they smoke probably..
No offense to anyone but that thing doesn't help you to be that fit unless you are 15 until early 20s..
People that use enhancing performance products are excluded ofc...
Most fans aren't like their fav characters, don't expect most zoro fans to be gym rats and don't except most excpect most sanji fans to be classy smokers

At this rate Wano ends in 2 volumes. King/Queen will probably go down in the next 2-3 chapters. Fuck, Queen might go down as early as this chapter (though I highly doubt it).

Then after that it's just Yonko takedowns and Worst Gen Captains triumphing. Kaido is almost out.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wano fucks? You are funny seth, just because they could not beat Kaido does not mean they are not strong. I know you hate Wano arc to the core, but Zoro having a relation to Wano is not bad. You are just upset because Wano samurais are not some badass - looking samurai nor they are capable of beating top tiers, but rather they are some normal dudes with some sort of dexterity in swordmanship. What did you expect in the first place?
Oh, excuse me for Oda hyping me with this fucking arc to the moon and calling Wano "Strong Samurai Country".

:kaidowhat:
Post automatically merged:

The timeline doesn't match anyway.
Exactly.

But people like that arthur guy think they know better.

You know Zoro was shipped earlier kekw.

Status
Not open for further replies.