Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonderful World

Most of it is true the first season is strictly eastblue and will probably end at lougetown/reverse mountain where they enter the grand line. I think episode names may change but I think the first episode romance dawn is basically confirmed
I just want to know who's playing Buggy at this point.

I
Zoro technique is his way to move through the air.

2 sword clear lance. It sent Zoro flying through the air at high speed and across a large distance.

Sky walk or moon walk. It's great for staying in the air but the user doesn't travel as fast or far as Clear Lance.

Both techniques allows the user to move through the air by hitting the air. They both have advantages and disadvantages.

All Zoro was saying was if he must be killed then he wants to be killed by a sword. King was trying to knock him out and have him fall to death.
I think it's just a dragon twister that he uses on himself he can only thrust himself momentarily but not sustain it

Casting gonna suck 100%.
Imagine watching some guy yelling "I'm going to be the pirate king" atop of his lungs while some music paying in the background.

It's going to be over the top cringe that will make me vomit. One Piece is a wacky childish Manga series. It's made to be read as a manga or watched as an anime. Like I said unless this live adaptation is targeted towards adults it's not worth my time.

Sanji's skywalk is not fast. Wow really? Tell that to the man who crossed the entire Dressrosa in minutes! :myman:

Clear lance will never be like sky walk, it is just a technique to evade falling, Zoro can't control it to fly like Sanji do with Sky walk.
Didn't say it wasn't fast. I said it's not as fast at Clear Lance.

Where did you get the info Zoro can't control it to fly through the air? I've already said it's not the same as sky walk. Sky walk and moon walk are identical techniques. Sky walk is just Sanji's version of moon walk.

If Zoro can use Clear Lance stop himself from falling and change directions in the air. He went from going down to going up. There's no reason to believe he can't continue to do that or he can't use it several times. All he would be doing is using Clear Lance to continue to move through the air or change directions.

Anyone wanna give me a breakdown of hxh

I want to know if I should read/watch it
It's about two boys going on an adventure, Gon & Killua.
Gon is dumb as fuck and Killua is an emo assassin from a crazy family.
As their journey progresses, they meet people & get stronger.
One of those people is Hisoka, a pervert who wants to beat the shit out of them & kinda gets his sexual pleasure from this.
Tbh the best arc is like 100 episodes in, Chimera Ant, but in general this series is pretty good. Good vibes, okay worldbuilding and very good power system (Nen).

Watch it but know that the author is on a hiatus and god knows when he'll pick hxh up again :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.