Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
As a proud employe of Jewnicorn Industries i will promote the drafts to make them the number one most important thing on worstgen.
Once they come real which it will Jewnicorn stonk will keepgoing up.
:finally:
As we have both told each other many times, often in unison while maintaining intense eye contact, that’s the most important rule in business - the more money you can take from suckers with deep pockets, the more money you can give to yourself and be happy :hapnoel:

As we have both told each other many times, often in unison while maintaining intense eye contact, that’s the most important rule in business - the more money you can take from suckers with deep pockets, the more money you can give to yourself and be happy :hapnoel:
Hey hey now, Dont be mean to these suckers they are the ones making our pockets full after all
:cheers:

Sabo will…!! Vivi will…!! Hancock will…!! Unfortunately, Oda will not…
I mean, tbf, he did say that he'll draw it after the climax of the arc i.e. the raid probably.

The Wano Kuni arc is finally moving towards its climax as well!! I've been looking forwards to drawing Wano Kuni a lot, so I'm psyched! And once it's over, things are going to be grim. Sabo will...!! Vivi will...!! Hancock will...!! AAAAAAAA...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.