Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Oda should have wrote more Wano structured Arcs post timeskip, it would have been 10x better. This classic one piece structure with the crew fighting together hasn't been done since Enies Lobby/Thriller Bark 2006/2007. 14-15 years.....
Yeah but a lot of people are not enjoying it the same way you know,A lot of parts feel rushed and Unnecessary

I’m no Sanji hater lol,Just saying it would be very typical of Oda to let Franky Interfere for some reason Oda always Holds back with Sanji.Then there’s that Franky Mention in that Fight Aswell which makes me believe that Franky will definitely be involved somehow.
It won't happen, Oda wouldn't give Jinbe, Franky, Robin, and Zoro all major 1v1 fights but give Sanji a tag team fight with Franky against Queen.

Also in chapter 1023 Oda through Hyogoro says that no one should approach Zoro and Sanji's fight against King and Queen, friend or foe and also saying "See that look on their faces? They don't want interruptions." It's basically Oda telling us that Zoro and Sanji will not tag team with anyone against King and Queen, it will be pure 1v1 solo fight for these two.

And when it comes to Franky, I highly doubt Oda will have him interfere in another major fight especially since Franky already got his own major 1v1 fight already.

Yeah but a lot of people are not enjoying it the same way you know,A lot of parts feel rushed and Unnecessary
Yea but it would've been much better than now....For instance instead of doing some pointless setup arc in punk hazard where a majority of the crew don't do anything, combine punk hazard and dressrosa , keep all the strawhats in the arc and make a major arc out of it.

The lack of straw hat content/involvement is a big part of the reason post timeskip pales compared to pre timeskip. If the strawhats were involved in every arc post timeskip the way their involved here, at least Half the complaints about post timeskip would be reduced.

It won't happen, Oda wouldn't give Jinbe, Franky, Robin, and Zoro all major 1v1 fights but give Sanji a tag team fight with Franky against Queen.

Also in chapter 1023 Oda through Hyogoro says that no one should approach Zoro and Sanji's fight against King and Queen, friend or foe and also saying "See that look on their faces? They don't want interruptions." It's basically Oda telling us that Zoro and Sanji will not tag team with anyone against King and Queen, it will be pure 1v1 solo fight for these two.

And when it comes to Franky, I highly doubt Oda will have him interfere in another major fight especially since Franky already got his own major 1v1 fight already.
Can happen only that Franky would be used as hype tool for queen . Neg diff

Status
Not open for further replies.