Status
Not open for further replies.
That was such a weird smile at the end :whitepress:

I tried to play Dota 2, downloaded it, i start it but hear only the sound and don't see anything...couldn't find anything that would work.

League of legends, i start the game, i get a window on the task bar and when i click on it 2 times all i get is a small white rectangle shaped white bar on my screen.

I miss the times where you just buy a CD and play the game. Now you have to download something like steam, origin (worst shit ever), epic games etc. that might have problems themselfs. So you gotta fix that shit first. Then you download the game there, which again can cause random-ass problems. You start the game and that shit doesn't work...why making everything so fucking complicated. If i buy a game i want to be able to play it and not having to fix it first...
I sound like an old man, but it was really better back then :josad:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I miss the times where you just buy a CD and play the game.
Probably every single human being who likes games and can't have optical fibre ( internet speed 100 and above ).

I'm actually cringing at JoyBoyTheories twitter more than Drizzt's video :suresure:

The dude feels personally attacked because Drizzt is making a video having negative thoughts about One Piece

He is basically saying he loves One Piece and that he needs to defend it from bad people like Drizzt, so that it doesn't end up making people hate One Piece or stop new readers from getting into it

He just straight up says he needs to attack Drizzt since he is attacking One Piece

:crazwhat:

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
I'm actually cringing at JoyBoyTheories twitter more than Drizzt's video :suresure:

The dude feels personally attacked because Drizzt is making a video having negative thoughts about One Piece

He is basically saying he loves One Piece and that he needs to defend it from bad people like Drizzt, so that it doesn't end up making people hate One Piece or stop new readers from getting into it

He just straight up says he needs to attack Drizzt since he is attacking One Piece

all this because of some fat one piece hater with too much time on his hands

Joy Boy theories is a man child.

There literally hasnโ€™t even been enough time since the video came out to have watched the entire video (it came out 3 hours ago and the video is 6 hours long), and heโ€™s already acting childish because someone pointed out objective flaws in his favorite cartoon.

pure CANCER... :tchpepe:

Most people saying the video is shit even without watching it.
The One piece community on twitter and Youtube not act different like these toxic cancel culture.
I mean you can dislike his view, but then at least try to debunk his arguments and not argue like a children who just canยดt take others opinion. Most(90%) of these users who say Drizzt beeing wrong not even watch his video or try to debunk his points.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
It's not only an internet only thing. Games nowadays have randomass problems which you never had before.
your dota 2 problem was either a problem with your resolution or a simple ''verify integrity of game files'' fix

all of those personal attacks at his tweet...

:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:
I feel like the way the One Piece community is scared of any criticism shows how insecure and fragile the whole "Goda" and "One Piece is a masterpiece, the peak, of story telling" agenda created along the years is.

Just look how people have been reacting to Daniel Greene, when he was hyping up Oda back in Marineford they were clipping his quote comparing Oda to Tolkien and other top writers, but now that he started the Post-TS and started pointing out it's flaws, people are really quiet about him now...

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.