Status
Not open for further replies.
digital causes way less problems though
Like i said, i never had problems with CD's ever. So i can't agree on that one, when i have to fix every second game and make it run nowadays.
making copies takes up space but digital doesn't
lol how much space can a copy take?
I had a small cylinder shaped storage box for CD's/DVD's where i had like 20+ CD's in there. That's like a bottle wide cylinder box that probably wasn't even 10cm tall. I don't have a space problem since i never overload my home with junk.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Like i said, i never had problems with CD's ever. So i can't agree on that one, when i have to fix every second game and make it run nowadays.

lol how much space can a copy take?
I had a small cylinder shaped storage box for CD's/DVD's where i had like 20+ CD's in there. That's like a bottle wide cylinder box that probably wasn't even 10cm tall. I don't have a space problem since i never overload my home with junk.
when you have too many they start to pile up

6 hours video on which most topics are all about his own interpretations of manga events, and most of them could be easily counter argued.
:quest: :kawak::suresure:

My biggest problem with One Piece is the pacing, which heavily suffers from things like "side characters (sometimes pure fodder) getting too much attention and screentime, including some plots no one cares about, without any payback, all over the good and supposedly more important/relevant ones."

Every single other criticism you have towards anything about the series gets severely influenced by that ^

Do you want a proof? Well, why do you think people praise the pre-ts over the post-ts so damn often? Basicly imo nobody cares that much about Rebecca and her father, fans care much more about the Strawhats, their struggles, their most remarkable character traits, and their main possible enemies, the world building, all of these things being highlighted together, and thats exactly what pre-ts delivered to us for the most part.

Last edited:
6 hours video on which most topics are all about his own interpretations of manga events, and most of them could easily be counter argued.
:quest: :kawak:

My biggest problem with One Piece is the pacing, which heavily suffers from things like "side characters (sometimes pure fodder) getting too much attention and screentime, including their some plots no one cares about, without any payback, all over the good and supposedly more important/relevant ones"
Literally my same point.
At the worst the side characters(fodders) getting too much attention and the most important characters getting either to less screentiime or overall get offscreened, not take much focus and get rushed...
So far my own though about the raid so far.

Would love to get more flying six chapters/Jack plot rather Tama running for multiple chapters though the castle and trying to get her shine.

Holy shit... All shonen have a lot of issues (including the Pre-TS, but nostalgia)... but to waste all this time on doing this... just drop the manga bro.
:crazwhat:

Also, people are saying that the OP community are one of the worst and I don't agree. Literally all the other mangas and videogames have the same type of people blindly defending their favourite thing...

If I say that Berserk after the Golden Age Arc is a downfall I will get a ton of hate, or if I say that Sony exclusives share the same pattern of 3rd person game with a lot of cinematics (fucking movies) I will also get a ton of hate...

OFC he doesn't deserve to receive insults or anything. Both sides should chill...

:pepecorn:
He did drop the manga….

W

Wonderful World

What do you guys think of the Batman trailer?

i think i liked the teaser more, it had more of a Serial Killer mystery vibe, this one has a lot of explosions and action, seemed a bit jarring.

But it's Batman i guess.
Hmm, I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt for now, but it felt a bit too edgy. However, I liked that he's wearing eye makeup under the cowl, and not many live-action iterations usually include that.

Status
Not open for further replies.