Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds of this forum everytime spoiler line comes out. Oh wait, there are bunch of people.who said whatever he said was right without even watching six hours of video. People react instead of respond which is not surprising.
It count for both sides I agree.
Watch the video and then say something, not act first without even giving it a try.
In my opinion he kinda overreact, their are good and bad things about the post ts stuff but not like how he pointed it out, many of his negative points can be easily debunked.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oh no.
I knew it.
Zoro ruined One Piece.
:shame:

jk

Holy fuck his analysis about Luffy's dream is hilarious.
Because I agree with it and can already envision the tons of comments on the video defending Oda and how he shits at writing Luffy.
6 hours of pure joy.
Can't wait to see what he got to say to shit on Sanji.
Will I agree with it?
Will I shit on him, instead?
This video brought me more fun than 90% of the Wano arc so far.
:ihaha:
Lol he shat on sanji more than any other character in that video.
Seems like you didnt watch all of it

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Lol he shat on sanji more than any other character in that video.
Seems like you didnt watch all of it
Chill buddy, I'm still on the end of the first half.
I loved the Sanji's part, btw. Some of the things he says are things I've talked about on this forum a few times.
"Chopper's "GREAT MOMENT SAVING EVERYONE"? Nothing more than a CHECKLIST.
Characters' dream not being addressed at all.
Zoro not having ANYONE on his way towards his dream and "black blades" being a irrelevant plot.
Luffy being completely passive and stagnate, etc.
Oh I'm looking forward to see what else he has in store for Sanji. I see there's a piece dedicated to Sanji's "pervert gag". But that's almost on the end. There's a lot to cover prior to that, m8.
Imagine taking a little joke and trying to twist it to think I was shitting on Zoro just because.
:ihaha:

I'm a not an expert on Batman so is the new one looking good or not? :bamathink:

On my part whenever I see that actor I remember him either dieing in Harry Potter or sparkling in Twilight.
I'm afraid I can't take him serioiusly anymore.:kobeha:
Robert Pattinson is a great actor, it's a common thing to think about him in Twilight but he did a lot of great movies after that.

Try to look at Good Times, The Lighthouse and Cosmopolis.

It's a misconception that he is always remembered for Twilight but he is mostly underrated as an actor.

Robert Pattinson is a great actor, it's a common thing to think about him in Twilight but he did a lot of great movies after that.

Try to look at Good Times, The Lighthouse and Cosmopolis.

It's a misconception that he is always remembered for Twilight but he is mostly underrated as an actor.
That's human nature for you. :yodaswag:

It's very difficult to change your perspective on somone after your first impression on him unless you invest some of yourself to do so. Whenever I see him the first thing that comes to mind is him sparkling in Twilight just like how the first thing that comes to my mind is Harry Potter after seeing the actor that played him.

I can't help it. :kayneshrug:

Because I agree with it
Luffy's part wasn't subjectively bad or anything but just straight up wrong, lol. We know he isn't behind Roger's shadow but Luffy's own concept of being the PK. Roger isn't even his idol, it's Shanks. And if Luffy was genuinely the freest man on the sea, he wouldn't be imprisoned in the last 2 arcs like he was. It was a trash analysis which just states how he doesn't understand the character at all, lol. On the other hand, I agree with the Usopp part. Yet to see the rest 3 dream related parts.

It's very difficult to change your perspective on somone after your first impression on him unless you invest some of yourself to do so. Whenever I see him the first thing that comes to mind is him sparkling in Twilight just like how the first thing that comes to my mind is Harry Potter after seeing the actor that played him.

Post automatically merged:

If you have time try to watch the films I have listed. I hope you will not be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.