Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, saying that Franky's most powerful weapon is "nearly comical" is kind of saying that he is nearly comical

Imagine if oda stated that ashura is a gag, that'd be a waste of character

If Franky's best asset is a gag, then it says a lot about how Oda treats that character, it's a shame tbh, franky pre ts was insanely badass
Frankly spiking–no pun intended–Oda treats Franky waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Sanji. Sanji has become Oda's puching bag and his character is all over the place. In comparison to Sanji Franky looks like Oda's favorite character, hell, Franky even had way more fair power and durability than Sanji before Onigashima.

Just because the ending wasn't the best, doesn't mean the whole story is bad as some people here try to make it look like.
Ofc not, but I mainly praise Naruto for its fights. That’s what makes it one of the big three IMO.

And obviously I criticised the ending, because we were talking about it. I really liked the Sasuke & Itachi stuff & Naruto’s personal growth early on in the series. Also all of the mystique behind the ninja clans and their attributes

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm reading Kimetsu no Yaiba's manga right now, wanna finish it before the season 2 really starts

Man, if you don't like the Chosen One shit and ass pull power ups, this series ain't for you

:suresure:

Why all shounens need to do this shit?
I've heard the Japanese love it and it acts like inspiration for them but I'm not really sure if that's true or not, just heard someone say it.

It probably serves in a similar way to the superhero effect from Western comics and such. Create idols for the youth to idolise and admire, to want to be like. Let them believe that you can be special, that you can stand out and do amazing things and such? With how bleak life actually is in Japan, there might some truth to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.