Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

How do you guys know that?
We get 3 chapters in a row then an Oda break.

WSJ breaks dont count towards the pattern, so if there's a WSJ break and we've had 2 chapters, then we will get a chapter after the WSJ break and then an Oda break immediately after that. So Chapter > Chapter > WSJ Break > Chapter > Oda Break > 3 chapters > Oda Break etc.

We have no planned WSJ breaks until December for Christmas break as usual as far as I know. We just had an Oda break so we should get 3 more chapters minimum. We've had 4 or 5 in a row before too, an Oda break got skipped in August or so with the Olympics and thus 2 WSJ breaks for those too?

We have a chapter on the 24th of this month then 7th and 14th November should have chapters too then another Oda break for the 21st of November. Assuming Oda doesn't skip any breaks, he will have another one on 19th December but given Christmas is a week later almost and the Christmas Break is happening around then, the Oda break will be sooner or delayed/skipped?

Assuming no Oda Break in December then, that gives us a maximum potential of 6 chapters for this year I believe? 7 if November break gets skipped too for some reason? Oda might go for a hard push with the Onigashima falling due to happen and whatever major events will happen as well due to it?

This is quite speculative though ofc. But Oda does take a break almost always every 3 chapters in a row anyway.

We get 3 chapters in a row then an Oda break.

WSJ breaks dont count towards the pattern, so if there's a WSJ break and we've had 2 chapters, then we will get a chapter after the WSJ break and then an Oda break immediately after that. So Chapter > Chapter > WSJ Break > Chapter > Oda Break > 3 chapters > Oda Break etc.

We have no planned WSJ breaks until December for Christmas break as usual as far as I know. We just had an Oda break so we should get 3 more chapters minimum. We've had 4 or 5 in a row before too, an Oda break got skipped in August or so with the Olympics and thus 2 WSJ breaks for those too?

We have a chapter on the 24th of this month then 7th and 14th November should have chapters too then another Oda break for the 21st of November. Assuming Oda doesn't skip any breaks, he will have another one on 19th December but given Christmas is a week later almost and the Christmas Break is happening around then, the Oda break will be sooner or delayed/skipped?

Assuming no Oda Break in December then, that gives us a maximum potential of 6 chapters for this year I believe? 7 if November break gets skipped too for some reason? Oda might go for a hard push with the Onigashima falling due to happen and whatever major events will happen as well due to it?

This is quite speculative though ofc. But Oda does take a break almost always every 3 chapters in a row anyway.
bruh...i just use a website :suresure:
Edit: https://claystage.com/one-piece-chapter-release-schedule-for-2021

G

Gorosei Informer

do you guys know of any shounen that doesn't use the chosen one setup and has no no ass pull power ups?
FMA and Ranma 1/2 are some of the only ones I can think of and know too. As far as I remember with them anyway? Not sure about Yu YuHakusho or Shaman King, they might be the same too? Gintama might count too but not sure. But aside from that, I don't know tbh. Death Note might count too but it's not an "action/adventure series".

It's a very good question but you might be asking for the impossible unfortunately?
Post automatically merged:

bruh...i just use a website :suresure:
Congrats

The name for this one is

:virusprot:

"Virusprot", so my guess for Lance's hint is that Queen will try to use a new Virus to counter Sanji's durability :quest:
Maybe something acidic to try to erode his bones?

:chopoff::usoprice:

G

Gorosei Informer

You know, given Sanjis issues with his father, the anger/emotion issues and he's getting strength/powerups that he resents and will turn him into a monster which he doesn't want to become, I'm getting some serious Bruce Banner and Hulk vibes lol. Jekyll and Hyde even which inspired Hulk too ofc.

Morj made a new video about the Raid Failing today :kobeha:

Queen uses a new virus to turn Sanji back into a human :finally:
I wonder if he has anything he created specifically to spite Judge? Imagine he infects Sanji with something that doesn't affect him somehow but when Sanji meets Judge again, it triggers and attacks Judge instead? LOL

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, given Sanjis issues with his father, the anger/emotion issues and he's getting strength/powerups that he resents and will turn him into a monster which he doesn't want to become, I'm getting some serious Bruce Banner and Hulk vibes lol. Jekyll and Hyde even which inspired Hulk too ofc.

I wonder if he has anything he created specifically to spite Judge? Imagine he infects Sanji with something that doesn't affect him somehow but when Sanji meets Judge again, it triggers and attacks Judge instead? LOL

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:
When Sanji meets Judge again he will be forced to do the Queen's dance :queenmoji:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Nah. Hulk is a failed attempt at another super soldier.

Sanji is just Judge's toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.