Status
Not open for further replies.
Is tha so? Are you seriously saying that the scabbards could use the internal type of Flow? This type of Haki is that easy huh. I guess Hyogoro could too but he just chose not to when he was collared with explosives because he's just that dedicated of a teacher letting Luffy save him instead. Same thing for Yamato. She knows Flow as showcased in her showdown with Kaido too but she just that good of a future strawhat she decided to wait for her future captain to save her to build good rapport with him instead of freeing herself. I guess the samurai fodder could use internal Flow too, right?
You're being really weird just cause you don't remember, Luffy's haki pool > Hyogoro's (or at least old Hyogoro), he taught him how to use haki outwards and recognized Luffy's power was already beyond him but it's the same concept just stronger, just like Katakuri could punch Luffy harder despite both using the same armament just different levels.
You might be angry about how it's applied in the manga but it's undeniably the same concept in canon.

It would be weird if ZKK doesnโ€™t happen because of all the hints and parallels but Iโ€™m already satisfied with Zoro. Iโ€™m enjoying Zoro vs King, ZKK would be the cherry on top
With all the hints we have, ZKK not happening would literally be a troll from Oda or him changing idea mid-way aka shit writing.

That said i agree with you, I'm happy with Zoro vs King only. Plus, if it's his only fight, I can definitely see Oda doing some crazy stuff like Zoro being tortured by King after drugs wear off and still managing to win. Let's not forget about King sadistic side that he still has to show

btw @haters go ahead and cry :josad::josad::josad:because you don't want to see a nerfed Zoro beating King :steef::steef::steef:

healthy grandmaster too strong :cheers:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
With all the hints we have, ZKK not happening would literally be a troll from Oda or him changing idea mid-way aka shit writing.

That said i agree with you, I'm happy with Zoro vs King only. Plus, if it's his only fight, I can definitely see Oda doing some crazy stuff like Zoro being tortured by King after drugs wear off and still managing to win. Let's not forget about King sadistic side that he still has to show

btw @haters go ahead and cry :josad::josad::josad:because you don't want to see a nerfed Zoro beating King :steef::steef::steef:

Im ready for 7 hours video of why One Piece is trash after ZKK not happening

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž

Zoro defeating King with no PU?:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

she did get sanji right in 1028 though

Status
Not open for further replies.