Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, given Sanjis issues with his father, the anger/emotion issues and he's getting strength/powerups that he resents and will turn him into a monster which he doesn't want to become, I'm getting some serious Bruce Banner and Hulk vibes lol. Jekyll and Hyde even which inspired Hulk too ofc.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if he has anything he created specifically to spite Judge? Imagine he infects Sanji with something that doesn't affect him somehow but when Sanji meets Judge again, it triggers and attacks Judge instead? LOL

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:
Morj lowkey looks like Mo Salah

Still 10+ hrs

Yeah, it is implied that humans may have wrong them in the past, so that's also curious. He mentions Wano being important to him, so I hope the backstory goes into that and what he knows about Joy Boy. I feel the God valley stuff will come into play soon, as well as more about Xebec. If I recall correctly, Blackbeard's main ship is called "The Saber of Xebec," so he may even be related to him.
I have pointed this out earlier, but Kaido's affiliation to Wano goes beyond him just wanting to establish a weapons factory or gaining a territory which is a natural fortress by itself. A lot of his dialogue has pointed towards him knowing a lot more about Wano's past which extends beyond his enmity to Oden

Perhaps his "oni" race or whatever it is had its roots going way back to Wano in it's past and the persecution angle stems from there. The existence of Onigashima is probably also a hint towards that.

There are going to be 3 different flashbacks in this arc- Kaido's, a bit of void century through Wano's lens and Zoro's. The one giving us context to Wano's past could foreshadow more on legends like Imu and Joyboy.

I'm also curious to see how exactly Xebec would be incorporated in Kaido's flashback.

The Internal destruction Flow is a CoA application not CoC. AdCoC or CoC Flow is the Black Lightning.

As for Luffy beating Kaido 1v1 it feels rushed to me. I'm not saying he's not going to but in just two weeks time jumping from barely beating a YC to straight up beating a Yonko of Kaido's caliber is really really rushing it to me. What's next after beating the WSC? Beating the God of One Piece or some shit in another week?
There is no need to fight god. Luffy will fight someone stronger than Kaidou but solo since the beginning. Instead of using plot to save Luffy ass, it is better to have start fighting someone on equal grounds. Luffy vs Lucci was prime example of that. Besides, fights aren't exactly linear in one piece. Admirals are far more competent and lethal than Kaidou. And Blackbeard with broken abilities.

W

Wonderful World

I have pointed this out earlier, but Kaido's affiliation to Wano goes beyond him just wanting to establish a weapons factory or gaining a territory which is a natural fortress by itself. A lot of his dialogue has pointed towards him knowing a lot more about Wano's past which extends beyond his enmity to Oden

Perhaps his "oni" race or whatever it is had its roots going way back to Wano in it's past and the persecution angle stems from there. The existence of Onigashima is probably also a hint towards that.

There are going to be 3 different flashbacks in this arc- Kaido's, a bit of void century through Wano's lens and Zoro's. The one giving us context to Wano's past could foreshadow more on legends like Imu and Joyboy.

I'm also curious to see how exactly Xebec would be incorporated in Kaido's flashback.
Excellent points.

I can definitely see the persecution angle considering what the Fishmen are still dealing with, but then—assuming "Oni" in general are as hardy as Kaido (not his strength)— what could the Celestial Dragons/ The World Government hold over them to force them to that point? It's all very curious.

I only hope his flashback includes the void century stuff and info about the other legends.

most people dont like my stance on this match up(drake vs apoo) but hear me out.
apoo's df works of hearing sound. guess what hears sound better than humans yes animals and who can turn into animals the answer is drake.
And we can guess drake will not die since "sword" has an endgame purpose so what if drake loses and then brook fights apoo.
now why brook. 1st him being a skeleton is litterally hacksss. he can see without eyes hear without ears smell without a nose. so basically i assume he is doing all those with his soul and not the body. 2nd
we know that without eardrums we cant hear and brook doesnt have his eardrums so isnt brook the perfect match up he is probably immune to apoo's attack and a musician vs musician fight?
plus brook is always clutch and he hsnt had any significant moment other than defeating fodder and one of the 'numbers'

Status
Not open for further replies.