Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Onigashima fall if Momo is there to lift it tho.....
Fall = thousands people die, all that bullshit about Momo lifting Onigashima from the last chapters will go in vain....
Thats why people shouldnt watch Morj theory videos. He makes good analysis but awful theory videos.
I mean he said Smoker is gonna join the crew. :gokulaugh:
Dont listen Morj or Youtubers. :beckmoji:

How can Onigashima fall if Momo is there to lift it tho.....
Fall = thousands people die, all that bullshit about Momo lifting Onigashima from the last chapters will go in vain....
One piece fandom never ceases to amuse me. Few want Onigaishima to fall on wano, few want momonoske lift Onigaishima. Whatever Oda does will get to blame ultimately. Lol. On other hand, I want both of them to happen. Few casualties before momo completely stopping Onigaishima.

Is tha so? Are you seriously saying that the scabbards could use the internal type of Flow? This type of Haki is that easy huh. I guess Hyogoro could too but he just chose not to when he was collared with explosives because he's just that dedicated of a teacher letting Luffy save him instead. Same thing for Yamato. She knows Flow as showcased in her showdown with Kaido too but she just that good of a future strawhat she decided to wait for her future captain to save her to build good rapport with him instead of freeing herself. I guess the samurai fodder could use internal Flow too, right?
Everyone in wano can use ryuo/flowing sakura and understand how haki flows in the body, and probably do coating. Not everyone knows how to put their haki inside of something else and blow it up from the inside. That's the rare technique.

Right now Luffy is using conquerors plus regular ryuo. What do you think happens when someone uses conquerors and internal penetration? Maybe that's how he finally hurts kaido for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.