Status
Not open for further replies.
i miss monday spoilers

it was just the title and break info

it was fun to speculate based on the title

i remember when we got spoilers for that chapter with "Dango" in the title, people were so mad :risitasad:
I still remember 1004, most people were expecting another rooftop fight with Kaidou's hybrid, instead we got a Tama chapter and a break.
Holy shit it was depressing when the spoilers first came out.

Anyone using made up fan terms like "barrier haki" and "internal haki" is being disingenuous yes
Everyone in wano can use ryuo/flowing sakura and understand how haki flows in the body, and probably do coating. Not everyone knows how to put their haki inside of something else and blow it up from the inside. That's the rare technique.

Right now Luffy is using conquerors plus regular ryuo. What do you think happens when someone uses conquerors and internal penetration? Maybe that's how he finally hurts kaido for real.
The highlighted bitts are just like me saying "Barrier Haki" and "Internal Haki". :tchpepe:

Me being lazy to write a full sentence instead of just abreviate it into two words that anybody with brains could undersatand is not being disingenuous.

The nerve of some people. :pepeke:

And saying Luffy isn't using "Internal Haki" against Kaido is being disingenuous because literaly just a bit earlier in the raid Luffy used it to free Yamato from her shackles. It's nonsense to say he's not using it against Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.