Status
Not open for further replies.
in chapter 189..sanji defeats mr2
but with the hints its likely episode 189... its emotional as hell..

Noland and Kalgar

I wonder 1 tho tho.. do germa, revs, Noland have something in common...was one of the kings Judge slayed was from the land Noland was from.

Why most big shots with a good historically controversial background come from the North..

fuk u santa
:christmwai:

Yep, but I think aiming for the arm is the easiest solution to deal with Hawkins here. Just ripping off every arteria in that arm and let Hawkins bleed to death.
An amputation, if not medicated, results in sure death. But even if I'd like Killer killing Hawkins, I doubt that will happen.

I'm curious to see what Hawkins has to say once he'll be defeated... His bebavior has been really contradictory during all the arc, so I guess that his words right after the defeat will shape his character a lot.

Washed by shanks
Washed by kaido
Couldn t get revenge on apoo
His vc became a crackhead
He was there to kill kaido became luffy s dog and fights meme with law meanwhile luffy 1v1 kaido
And he aint even gonna beat meme
Luffy would too

Luffy did too

He doesn’t care about revenge on Apoo

Zoro would too if they were put in that situation. Which could easily happen if you replaced Kidd and Killer with Luffy and Zoro with Kaido falling onto their base

He’s fighting a yonko so he’s a faliure? Lol. Luffy is fighting a Kaido who has fought 16 other characters and is carrying an island. Kidd and Law are fighting a healthy Big Mom. Use your brain.

I don’t give a shit about your prediction on if Kidd is going to win or lose.

in chapter 189..sanji defeats mr2

but with the hints its likely episode 189... its emotional as hell..

Noland and Kalgar

I wonder 1 tho tho.. do germa, revs, Noland have something in common...was one of the kings Judge slayed was from the land Noland was from.

Why most big shots with a good historically controversial background come from the North..

fuk u santa
:christmwai:
Because the future king of the world comes from North. Successor to Imu sama, the true inheritor of the empty throne.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
An amputation, if not medicated, results in sure death. But even if I'd like Killer killing Hawkins, I doubt that will happen.

I'm curious to see what Hawkins has to say once he'll be defeated... His bebavior has been really contradictory during all the arc, so I guess that his words right after the defeat will shape his character a lot.
no way a supernova who is supposedly going to lead the next generation of pirates dying here

Luffy would too

Luffy did too

He doesn’t care about revenge on Apoo

Zoro would too if they were put in that situation. Which could easily happen if you replaced Kidd and Killer with Luffy and Zoro with Kaido falling onto their base

He’s fighting a yonko so he’s a faliure? Lol. Luffy is fighting a Kaido who has fought 16 other characters and is carrying an island. Kidd and Law are fighting a healthy Big Mom. Use your brain.

I don’t give a shit about your prediction on if Kidd is going to win or lose.
Kidd aint gonna beat big meme and gonna leave wano as luffy s dog and a loser

Status
Not open for further replies.