Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it live up to the hype i'm planning to pick it up soon:myman:
imo it doesn't live up to the hype at all

but it depends on the type of story you like

if you have problems with the "Chosen One" structure and Ass Pull power ups, i don't recommend reading it...

The art is pretty cool

and i think the fights will look amazing animated

but other than that...

i have no idea how it made so much fucking money selling volumes

I mean, everyone on wg doing that doesn't mean it's right

Half the sanji haters seem to think more about sanji than they do about zoro, it's like a love hate relationship, some people find it funny, imo it's just pathetic

So yeah just don't give a fuck about him, it's your right to not like a character, just don't make the fact that you don't like that character, your entire personality
I don't make it my personality, but i think one of the purposes of a forum related to one piece, is to have active members arguing and exchanging opinions and other things about one piece (even when their opinion is different). I think other peoples opinion are fundamental in this kind of discussions (liking or not liking a character included)

imo it doesn't live up to the hype at all

but it depends on the type of story you like

if you have problems with the "Chosen One" structure and Ass Pull power ups, i don't recommend reading it...

The art is pretty cool

and i think the fights will look amazing animated

but other than that...

i have no idea how it made so much fucking money selling volumes
Don't think that will bother me as long as it doesn't reach fairy tails levels thanks for the short summary:cheers:

I don't make it my personality, but i think one of the purposes of a forum related to one piece, is to have active members arguing and exchanging opinions and other things about one piece (even when their opinion is different). I think other peoples opinion are fundamental in this kind of discussions (liking or not liking a character included)
Well sure, but I really don't get why some feel the need to say who's their favorite or least favorite when the main point of a community about a fictional universe is to exchange their thoughts, enjoy the story and constructively criticize it and say why we like the story

I never understood the people repeating dozens of times that they don't like a character specifically, I don't like Charlos and i won't and don't feel the need to talk about something that I hate, because I just ignore things that I dislike :kayneshrug:

Not liking a character is your right, ruining the fun for others isn't, it's a story, not a political debate we're all just here to enjoy it

Status
Not open for further replies.