Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you tell that from a sword breaking?

Big Mom's body has been tanking shit her whole life without any fucking injuries

You think Queen's nameless sword attack was stronger than the Brachio Bomber?
She was hakiless, big mom without the coc coating that she constantly uses and happens to be what makes her durable, can be damaged

During an emotional breakdown she doesn't have it, that's why her skin is so easily damaged

She was hakiless, big mom without the coc coating that she constantly uses is what makes her durable

During an emotional breakdown she doesn't have it, that's why her skin is so easily damaged
it's confirmed it's constant CoC coating that makes her durable?

i remember saying it might have something to do with Haki, but i didn't know about CoC

it's confirmed it's constant CoC coating that makes her durable?

i remember saying it might have something to do with Haki, but i didn't know about CoC
It clearly is coc at this point, because we already saw her use armement on top of her skin while she was in a normal emotional state

But anyways you guys are being ridiculous for thinking that big mom was as durable as she normally is when she was mentally a child

She literally got her skin pierced through by queen's men , you guys seriously think big mom in that state where she can be so easily damaged is more durable than sanji?

Status
Not open for further replies.