Imagine this becomes a second Game of Thrones where the live action adaption goes past the original content and Oda never finishes the manga
Can't wait for Gear 5 40-year-old Inaki Godoy
Post automatically merged:

And thats not gonna be the worst scenes i bet:josad:
Everyone's worried they mess up Chopper or Robin. I'm worried about Dory & Brogy OK!

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Can't wait for Gear 5 40-year-old Inaki Godoy

Everyone's worried they mess up Chopper or Robin. I'm worried about Dory & Brogy OK!
Alabasta saga is gonna be the first real test to see if it can be adaptable

But I'm expecting a lot of Buggy tents in S2 with some footage in the desert inbetween

I think they will get big dudes and do some perspective tricks to make them giant lol, Laboon gonna guzzle the budget unless they turn the fella into an iceberg again lmao

I can’t wait to see the Live Action have the giants being like 7’ tall max.
I don't even mind if most of the humans are normal size. Doflamingo does not need to be 10 feet tall lol. But the whole point of the Arlong Pirates was that they considered themselves super predators, and the villagers are physically incapable of doing anything to stop them, even if they gang up. They buried that lead heavily. I mean, Arlong's angry but he isn't cocky. Where's the shit-eating grin?!?

I don't even mind if most of the humans are normal size. Doflamingo does not need to be 10 feet tall lol. But the whole point of the Arlong Pirates was that they considered themselves super predators, and the villagers are physically incapable of doing anything to stop them, even if they gang up. They buried that lead heavily. I mean, Arlong's angry but he isn't cocky. Where's the shit-eating grin?!?
they focused more on the racial stuff in the live action tbf not him being cocky

But I'm expecting a lot of Buggy tents in S2 with some footage in the desert inbetween

I think they will get big dudes and do some perspective tricks to make them giant lol, Laboon gonna guzzle the budget unless they turn the fella into an iceberg again lmao
Laboon shouldn't be a huge budget sink. He's pretty easy CGI-wise, and there'll only be a few shots of him in full. The real budget sink will be devil fruit powers, especially Luffy again, Chopper, Mr. 3, Crocodile, and Robin.

they focused more on the racial stuff in the live action tbf not him being cocky
Yeah revealing the slavery then, especially as the first thing you learn about them makes them into sad characters. It doesn't work with the arc imo. Not to mention how it undermines Sabaody.

Laboon should be easy since he doesn’t need much. Honestly the Ahsoka series showed that live action giant whales aren’t too bad

But I don’t know how they’re going to do wapol or chopper and crocs powers are either going to look great or like really bad cg there’s no in between imo

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Laboon shouldn't be a huge budget sink. He's pretty easy CGI-wise, and there'll only be a few shots of him in full. The real budget sink will be devil fruit powers, especially Luffy again, Chopper, Mr. 3, Crocodile, and Robin.

Yeah revealing the slavery then, especially as the first thing you learn about them makes them into sad characters. It doesn't work with the arc imo. Not to mention how it undermines Sabaody.
Laboon should be easy since he doesn’t need much. Honestly the Ahsoka series showed that live action giant whales aren’t too bad

But I don’t know how they’re going to do wapol or chopper and crocs powers are either going to look great or like really bad cg there’s no in between imo
I think at least with Chopper they'll get someone in make-up for his human/zoan form and keep him like that as long as possible, usin CG for any transformation stuff as well

Crocs might actually be really tough cause idk the difficulty level of animating sand lol