@NikaInParis @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

I know it's most likely set in stone but I dislike the idea of Sami and KO dethroning the Usos from the pedestal as the Undisputed Tag Team Champions.

I'm not a fan of make-a-wish tag teams. I understand this would be the best moment to take the title off of Usos and split them so both shows can finally have champions but why it has to be Sami and KO?

What's the fucking purpose? Because Sami has a beef with the Bloodline? What's the point in taking the titles off of Usos if KO and Sami will lose them to someone like fucking Street Profits or any other Vikin Riders shit.

Ngl. FTR returning at Revolution kinda killed my hopes for after Mania tag team division in WWE.
This is the outcome of building Sami and Cody together. Cody vs Reigns means Usos vs Sami and KO is sure to happen. Sami was used as a tool, made to attack his friend, then thrown away like bananaskin by the Bloodline. They've spent too much time on Sami Ko and bloodline that there was no other choice.

Whatever. There's no reason to change Sora's boots from regular to DOM if DOM was only introduced now unless they're connected. But go ahead and stay ignorant.
That Sora is off model and the Dom shoes are black but you already knew that. :watchout:

Would die to a radical beam while base Kaku tanks the biggest, strongest beam in the story. :hohoho:
Strength wise Jinbei is the weakest of 4 warlords, so he's obviously the weakest clone just like Lanji is weaker than Luffy, Zoro and Jinbei. Shocking, right? :risitavirus:

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This is the outcome of building Sami and Cody together. Cody vs Reigns means Usos vs Sami and KO is sure to happen. Sami was used as a tool, made to attack his friend, then thrown away like bananaskin by the Bloodline. They've spent too much time on Sami Ko and bloodline that there was no other choice.
Glad I told you what I think about the whole Roman/Sami storyline before everyone could claim I flip flopped on my opinion. In the end, it was a beef between Sami and Jey because Jey didn't want Sami to stick up with the Bloodline.

I don't know if you remember but I told you that people are such fucking marks and would cheer Sami only until Mania.

Smackdown before EC and Elimination Chamber itself had boosted crowd noises because Sami didn't gather as much pop as people expected it.

Comparison of what Sami pop looks like:

Apparently a "MONSTER POP FOR THE HOMEBOY"^

Now one of the biggest pops of Sami's career:

This was his biggest pop^

Also the "Cody will get booed, Cody is not as hot as Sami".

Cody's entrances pop and people singing along get louder every week near Wrestlemania.

I lowkey don't pay attention to what Sami is doing after Elimination Chamber. That's the sad reality.

That's why I told you, Nika and Artur to not buy into this momentary pop off of a wrestler ( not like any of you did ).

Glad I told you what I think about the whole Roman/Sami storyline before everyone could claim I flip flopped on my opinion. In the end, it was a beef between Sami and Jey because Jey didn't want Sami to stick up with the Bloodline.

I don't know if you remember but I told you that people are such fucking marks and would cheer Sami only until Mania.

Smackdown before EC and Elimination Chamber itself had boosted crowd noises because Sami didn't gather as much pop as people expected it.

Comparison of what Sami pop looks like:

Apparently a "MONSTER POP FOR THE HOMEBOY"^

Now one of the biggest pops of Sami's career:

This was his biggest pop^

Also the "Cody will get booed, Cody is not as hot as Sami".

Cody's entrances pop and people singing along get louder every week near Wrestlemania.

I lowkey don't pay attention to what Sami is doing after Elimination Chamber. That's the sad reality.

That's why I told you, Nika and Artur to not buy into this momentary pop off of a wrestler ( not like any of you did ).
You are right about Sami on the POP thing, mate. Sami was a jobber before joining Bloodline and now these marks think he is enough to beat the Tribal Chief? :kobeha:
I just happened to watch some old clips of Daniel Bryan during his 'Yes' days and seeing almost everyone in the crowd chant yes during his skirmish with Wyatt in the steel cage no key hinted at Stone Cold level pop(no body got such pops in the PG era). The day after he won the titles, that was some pop too, even Shield got that when they arrived to save him. Compared to that, Sami just got one big pop in his hometown( that was nothing compared to DB).
Almost every kid I met that watched WWE during that time did the YES YES YES everytime we talked about Daniel Bryan.