Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
They can't comprehend that every SH isn't meant to be top of the verse and other impressive people exist.
They overstate Robin grappling Hakuba and ignore the context as well as Cabbage's words and the rest of the scene.
Oda's consistent and elevated portrayal of him hasn't clicked yet and they need to re-read Dressrosa and see his unmentioned feats.
Cavendish is not weak but he's not that strong too. At best I would place him at the low to mid end of the F6.

Not gonna lie, I feel visceral hatred for Seatonnes right now.

If I'm gonna be condemned for something I didn't do, maybe I should do something fucked up to earn it.
This is the worst thing you could actually do. I'm not 100% sure what's going on right now but it's better to cool off your head. Don't say something you'll regret.

now you are just saying you didnt do this

truly going down the path of denying it harder
No dumbass, I did make fun of your dead dog. While I was also making a bunch other animal sex jokes. I was literally trying to bait Le Fishe by talking about sex with fish.

But I am being 100% serious. I did not know that your dog had died before making the joke.

If you don't believe that I don't give a shit. Fuck off and make your 997th Urouge joke.

No dumbass, I did make fun of your dead dog. While I was also making a bunch other animal sex jokes. I was literally trying to bait Le Fishe by talking about sex with fish.

But I am being 100% serious. I did not know that your dog had died before making the joke.

If you don't believe that I don't give a shit. Fuck off and make your 997th Urouge joke.
You are NOT helping your case dude.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

we are at the acting like a victim stage rn

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2