Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

So based on screen and manga panel time I am guessing that Pizarro, Laffitte, Wolf, Shot or the 10th captain will be the ones to show up around Vegapunk island. any agreements there?

For real man. Punk shit is like 1/3 of the bullshit going on within the AEW.

AEW is literally Pro Wrestling Guerilla on steroids owned by Billionaire's son. Tony Khan was a wrestling fan and that's it. He had no prior experience with the sport and industry.

He handled the EVP role to three fucking nuttheads indie darlings who do their own politics backstage.

For example. The first Women's title match was orchestrated by Kenny Omega. A wrestler named Riho who weighs probably around 100 pounds defeated a 200+ pounds woman.

That poor woman had to sell moves for a fucking anorectic girl.
if people have to gaslight me that rey mysterio was ever good past like a 2 year span in WCW i get to pretend Riho is good
Post automatically merged:

also this punk thing feels like more worked shoot. meltzer is already on tonys bad side so now hes getting it from both barrels lol

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
if people have to gaslight me that rey mysterio was ever good past like a 2 year span in WCW i get to pretend Riho is good
Post automatically merged:

also this punk thing feels like more worked shoot. meltzer is already on tonys bad side so now hes getting it from both barrels lol
My most logical approach to this is that they squashed the beef like the next day or just really quickly and this whole Brawl Out drama is used to swiftly write off Punk from the programming for the time of his recovery and when he comes back he will be a heel.

Last edited: