Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I only saw the 630 he did and ngl I was impressed
It looked impressive until you slow down the landing. The man almost killed his lower back.

Now I understand why I don't give a fuck about Lucha Libre style. It's dead in the water at least for now. The last time I enjoyed Luchadors wrestling is probably Lucha Underground years ago.

Post automatically merged:

@NikaInParis @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

Holy shit.

I will write it up if that makes it easier to read for ya.

"SIGH. I wasn't cleared to come back to wrestle yet. Then plan was to wrestle at the ppv. I sat and listened to moxleys Rocky three idea. I explained how I'd never seen a Rocky movie. I and thought the idea sucked but if the boss wanted to do it whatever. He said he wouldn't lose to me. I'd never experienced someone refusing to lose to me. I just laughed. I asked Tony if this was what he wanted. He said yes. He's the boss so I said okay but I'd need to be cleared first. They kept saying it could just be a squash so I didn't need to be cleared. I scoffed at that. My health is more important. Dave Meltzer is a liar. Jericho is a liar and stooge. There were plans but plans always change but I'll never put a company above my health ever again."

Thoughts?

ps. If you feel like I'm tagging you to Wrestling bs too much just tell me. I'm lowkey in the zone, since there is nothing better going on aside Wrestling dramas ;D
No, man you tagging me is how I get access to some funny wrestling contents so I am good with that so thanks for that actually.
Dont know what to believe and not believe when it comes to Punk. He may be right, its his side of the story but since Dave Meltzer is a 59 year old smark, I'd believe what Punk says over that Baby Gramps everyday.