Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Dude, these fake leakers are PISSING ME OUT WTF

There are 2 fake Redons and there's this Lweekly leaks guy, dude this is a SHIT.

@Lance_Dragonite IDK if u can do something about, but there are AT LEAST 2 dudes posting "hints" in Twitter pretending that they are u. And guess: people ACTUALLY THINK that they are u. Just telling u, not blaming or anything. Just info.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dude, these fake leakers are PISSING ME OUT WTF

There are 2 fake Redons and there's this Lweekly leaks guy, dude this is a SHIT.

@Lance_Dragonite IDK if u can do something about, but there are AT LEAST 2 dudes posting "hints" in Twitter pretending that they are u. And guess: people ACTUALLY THINK that they are u. Just telling u, not blaming or anything. Just info.
Not to be a dick, but it's not hard to check the real redon.

Mugiwara_23

Not to be a dick, but it's not hard to check the real redon.

Mugiwara_23
I know, dude. But people don't.

But these fake dudes can just fuck up all the spoiler thing. They've been posting hints since today at morning. It can cause trouble with Shueisha, WSJ and etc. That's the problem...
Post automatically merged:

@WeeklyLeaks I wouldn’t tolerate this lvl of disrespect show em your a real leaker and drop the spoilers early :pepebusi:
This dude blocked me on Twitter after I said some sweet things to him.

Just a guy looking for attention. He has no spoilers.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I know, dude. But people don't.

But these fake dudes can just fuck up all the spoiler thing. They've been posting hints since today at morning. It can cause trouble with Shueisha, WSJ and etc. That's the problem...
Weekly Leaks fraud farms thousands of likes for simply pretending.

Twitter is a shithole for loudmouths who can't backup shit without their backup.

As for Shueisha. If they wanted spoilers to be gone they would. The rest is for you to figure out how/why.

Weekly Leaks fraud farms thousands of likes for simply pretending.

Twitter is a shithole for loudmouths who can't backup shit without their backup.

As for Shueisha. If they wanted spoilers to be gone they would. The rest is for you to figure out how/why.
Idk, Seth

These fake leakers will cause trouble, it's just a matter of time. Looks like Shueisha tolerates spoilers until a certain amount/time, that's why we always get spoilers at the same day/time of the week.

Remember last year? The gear 5 chapter was leaked Sunday morning. It caused a LOT of trouble, Redon and Eten had to quit for like 2 months until things get calm, and internally in Shueisha, they fired some people.

That's why is so dangerous, they don't need to be right about the gake hints or fake spoilers. They just need people to believe, and Shueisha can notice that.

I still can't get over the fact that he tried to make his own forum for spoilers :ihaha:
He has thousands of followers :hope:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Idk, Seth

These fake leakers will cause trouble, it's just a matter of time. Looks like Shueisha tolerates spoilers until a certain amount/time, that's why we always get spoilers at the same day/time of the week.

Remember last year? The gear 5 chapter was leaked Sunday morning. It caused a LOT of trouble, Redon and Eten had to quit for like 2 months until things get calm, and internally in Shueisha, they had some people out.

That's why is so dangerous, they don't need to be right about the gake hints or fake spoilers. They just need people to believe, and Shueisha can notice that.
Why do you care tbh? You will just have to wait for Official release which is every Sunday if there is no break and that's how it should be done tbh.

The last good fan translation was Jaimini's Box before they closed down.

As far as spoilers. Redon is undisputed in that department.

We should get back to Thursday's spoilers drop. That was the best.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Spoilers got fucked the moment those Koreans? You know the forum/dude drawing and shit. Those lads started posting early as fuck ones like a few hours after the official release on Sunday or just on Monday.

Thursday spoilers were the most quality ones and there was no risk/bullshit involved.

Why do you care tbh? You will just have to wait for Official release which is every Sunday if there is no break and that's how it should be done tbh.

The last good fan translation was Jaimini's Box before they closed down.

As far as spoilers. Redon is undisputed in that department.

We should get back to Thursday's spoilers drop. That was the best.
I do care because we have a lot of fun here in the forum, honestly. Judge me, but this thing brought me here and I didn't think that people here would be so nice to me.

It's like, tomorrow after the official release until the spoilers on Tuesday, it's fun, people are here, etc.

I remember the Thursday spoilers, it was great too. But we are in a good timing actually.

So, it was another chapter btw. But I remember it was something between March and June