Status
Not open for further replies.
I slept with the Korean guy's girlfriend and i stole the spoilers from his desktop,here they are:

Chapter 1041: Resurrection

- Zunisha tells Momo that in his dragon form,he can realize 3 wishes. So Yamato utilzies the first wish to make Ace resurrect!
- Meanwhile Zoro dies. But the Strawhats learn about Momo's power so they make Zoro resurrect too
- It remains only 1 wish,but they dont know how to utilize it yet. Momo thinks he could make Oden resurrect too,but so far he doesnt do it
- Meanwhile Zoro,Ace and Yamato join Luffy on the rooftoop! Kaido smiles and tells them "come ahead!"
Break next week

I slept with the Korean guy's girlfriend and i stole the spoilers from his desktop,here they are:

- Zunisha tells Momo that in his dragon form,he can realize 3 wishes. So Yamato utilzies the first wish to make Ace resurrect!
- Meanwhile Zoro dies. But the Strawhats learn about Momo's power so they make Zoro resurrect too
- It remains only 1 wish,but they dont know how to utilize it yet. Momo thinks he could make Oden resurrect too,but so far he doesnt do it
- Meanwhile Zoro,Ace and Yamato join Luffy on the rooftoop! Kaido smiles and tells them "come ahead!"
Break next week
My uncle's rabbit slept with oda's mum's aunty and has informed me that this is incorrect

Break next week
Damn you made her your profile pic too :kidsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.